No one wants the PS4

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210

they have 2 in the case plus the 18 in the back, only 2 xbox's and we just got those in recently, cause before we had only titanfall bundles

:yeshrug:

If there is so many in the back why wouldn't yall fill up the case like yall did with the X1. I'm thinking yall had 2 ps4s and just got 18 more in. Also that ps4 section is wiped out which tells us all we need to know.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
If there is so many in the back why wouldn't yall fill up the case like yall did with the X1. I'm thinking yall had 2 ps4s and just got 18 more in. Also that ps4 section is wiped out which tells us all we need to know.
they only put 2 on the floor cause its no need to fill up the case, 2 is the most they will put out

the xbox 1 boxes are twice the size(maybe even bigger) than the ps4 box, so only 2 can fit in the case, but na we been had those ps in, i was going to make a thread about it before this thread popped up but i didnt want to expose the backroom and without that its no proof

the day before i took that video we had no xbox 1's, we just got those 2 in, cause before we got those all we had was titanfall bundles

and the ps4 section like i said lock was broken so we had to take all the games out and we just go get 1 if anybody needs some, u really think all the ps4 games are sold out but they have damn near 20 consoles left

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
they only put 2 on the floor cause its no need to fill up the case, 2 is the most they will put out

the xbox 1 boxes are twice the size(maybe even bigger) than the ps4 box, so only 2 can fit in the case, but na we been had those ps in, i was going to make a thread about it before this thread popped up but i didnt want to expose the backroom and without that its no proof

the day before i took that video we had no xbox 1's, we just got those 2 in, cause before we got those all we had was titanfall bundles

and the ps4 section like i said lock was broken so we had to take all the games out and we just go get 1 if anybody needs some, u really think all the ps4 games are sold out but they have damn near 20 consoles left
:troll:

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210

Lol for real. My walmart Ps4 games section looks almost like that there are so many games sold out and the Ps4 sells out every week. XB1 case stays full the only ones that sell are the titan fall bundles. Also they got a stack of titanfall games in the case. They sold out of that MGSV Ps4 and only one infamous copy left. Propably getting sold as I type this:wow: