No thread on Swaggy P fighting the entire Suns roster dolo? UPDATE: Kendall Marshall apologizes

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The rest of Lakeshow didn't want to catch another Chris Childs:childplease:

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Yo I fukkin hate watching local games if it aint TWC Sportsnet. Biased ass commentators, shyts like watching Tony Schiavone, Bobby Heenan, and Larry Zbyszko back in the WCW days. And Suns announcer are the fukkin worst, always have been!
Stu Lantz is trash. If you don't like biased commentators you should be throwing that old stupid fukk in the bushes. besides, he didnt defend nick young any more than any of his teammates did :lolbron:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Yo I fukkin hate watching local games if it aint TWC Sportsnet. Biased ass commentators, shyts like watching Tony Schiavone, Bobby Heenan, and Larry Zbyszko back in the WCW days. And Suns announcer are the fukkin worst, always have been!

"He's done, he's done. That's just silly"

:what: The muhfukka got knocked to the ground, what the fukk was he suppose to do :pacspit:

Some of those fakkits over there at Lakersground was actin' like hoes too :smh:

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
This nygga ignored every black dude and tried to fight every white boy he saw:russ:

One of those white boys was the biggest motherfukker on the court, so what're you really saying besides "blah blah blah I hate the Lakers so let me be illogical blah blah blah"?

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
:comeon: are you a moron breh? You in here tryin to troll and you're makin an ass outta yourself. I've watched plenty of Suns/Lakers games on Phx channels. I'm from Phx...is that what your trying to get at? :ooo: I was obviously referring to the video threadstarter posted so quit being a jackass and quoting me on this simpleton shyt. I don't have time for that nonsense. Thats all the attention you get from me today.
:umad:

Get the fukk out my city, bytch. :camby:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
5czu45.jpg

:laff:at Kendall Marshall p*ssy ass

Kendall just got back in the league, he ain't trying to have any type of suspension fukk up his bloated assist numbers. He gonna get paid cause of Antoni :banderas: