No Thread on Sweden Getting Strapped Up?

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
They romanticize Europeans going to war with each other to let out their barbarism and savagery.
But to me it's just White on White violence.

Let them fight!!

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
They romanticize Europeans going to war with each other to let out their barbarism and savagery.
But to me it's just White on White violence.

Let them fight!!
People don't understand stand that Europe is very small, a bunch of inbred fakkits on peninsulas and nearby islands

It's also at striking distance of vast, wider but bordering continents

They had enough practice on themselves since birth, ofc they killed a lot of non whites with ease

The way they claim Africans act "lazily" in the sun is how they would act during winter: around a fire, fukking, and eating all day and night

They're savages just debasing themselves again and our Black asses gotta pay for it

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
People don't understand stand that Europe is very small, a bunch of inbred fakkits on peninsulas and nearby islands

It's also at striking distance of vast, wider but bordering continents

They had enough practice on themselves since birth, ofc they killed a lot of non whites with ease

The way they claim Africans act "lazily" in the sun is how they would act during winter: around a fire, fukking, and eating all day and night

They're savages just debasing themselves again and our Black asses gotta pay for it

My issue is how wars are presented and reported on.

When America, Europe and Israel go to war, it's automatically seen as Noble, Forthright and Sophisticated somehow.
They gloss over the barbarity and savagery of it all to make white people appear grand even in their darkest moments. It's disgusting and total bullshyt.

Then compare to how conflicts in nonWhite parts of the world are reported and presented on by western media. Totally different.
They easily show dead bodied of non whites killed in war but are careful how dead and mangled Europeans and Americans are viewed on air.
I'm shocked people don't see the obvious bias.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Soooo....we just getting our news from AI Voiced, Faceless TikToks now?

Media illiteracy will be what dooms us....:snoop:
The irony is that you're the 7th person to completely ignore that their is a BBC article in OP. Trying to act above everyone meanwhile you didn't even read nor comprehend what was given to you.

To continue on, I posted 2 additional articles plus a direct link to the speech. So you definitely didn't read the thread before you decided you knew better than the next person

Lastly, you clearly aren't watching news outlets nor are you interested in doing so because this information was on the news and also easily verified via Google.

The person that you speak of is yourself. Loud and wrong and didn't read a fukking thing.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Laugh but these dudes are full of amazing snipers
Sweden's military is no joke. Their nation is built for defence. They have armillary bunkers hidden all over the nation in barns, fake homes, etc. Don't even get me started on their massive underground structures. Oh, and pretty much every adult is in the military to some extent. They even take all of their gear and guns home with them.

I didn't see anyone mention this; If Russia were to invade Sweden they would have a very narrow direct border to go through and that landscape does not seem forgiving. Otherwise they would have to invade Finland or via the Baltic Sea. It sounds like a really stupid plan to me. Sweden pre-power up was still a force that could stop a Russian invasion imo. Post tooling up, Russia better stop and really think about what they are trying to do.

Oh, and Kiss St. Petersburg away if this ever happens. I fully expect the Swedes to shock everyone with their willingness to destroy Russian cities if invaded.

swerve

All Star
Daps
This is just a play, current government in Sweden is tightly connected to the majority stakeholder in one of the biggest weapon producers in the world, who also happen to be Swedish.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
They didn't even try to sugar coat it or romanticize it. Straight up told them war is coming with Russia and to strap up.

Surprisingly a ton of Gen Z in the country said they would volunteer to sign up for the military.
I think they’re saying it’s a possibility.. and are they prepared?

Which is a true statement, Russia is trying to bully anyone in the region close to their boarders from trying to join NATO.

Hence Ukraine. The “special operation” came at the heels of Ukraine in talks with NATO (joining NATO takes a vote and the need of special obligations to be met).

Putin didn’t like that. I think what Sweden is saying is that if Ukraine somehow falls, Russia will be coming for any country with ties to Nato next.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
The irony is that you're the 7th person to completely ignore that their is a BBC article in OP. Trying to act above everyone meanwhile you didn't even read nor comprehend what was given to you.

To continue on, I posted 2 additional articles plus a direct link to the speech. So you definitely didn't read the thread before you decided you knew better than the next person

Lastly, you clearly aren't watching news outlets nor are you interested in doing so because this information was on the news and also easily verified via Google.

The person that you speak of is yourself. Loud and wrong and didn't read a fukking thing.

1. I wouldn't have posted a fukking TikTok to begin with.

2. The story is a nothing burger. A military leader said "WE SHOULD PREPARE FOR WAR" which is what any defense leader in Europe is gonna say. Because war is their job. If there's not some boogey man at the door, what then justifies the defense budget?

3. What made this a story was that their youth got shook, (from seeing this shyt on TikTok) were calling their local leaders and asking how valid it was. Or freaking out thinking an attack on Sweden was imminent. (which in all honesty is a better reaction than in the states). Which btw none of that was explained in the TikTok. Not to mention, the multiple politicians that have refuted said statement.

This is my issue. TikTok does a piss poor job at contextualizing information because that's hard to do with geopolitics.

We can talk about the NATO issue, but that wasn't the story.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps