No Thread on Sweden Getting Strapped Up?

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
That's not how NATO works...

If a member gets attacked everybody has to join in...

Clearly they dont trust each other in Europe and everybody is doing their own thinking and preparation because Europe cannot trust America anymore either.

Poland, Finland, Sweden, Germany and the UK all have their own defense strategies in regards to this conflict.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Clearly they dont trust each other in Europe and everybody is doing their own thinking and preparation because Europe cannot trust America anymore either.

Poland, Finland, Sweden, Germany and the UK all have their own defense strategies in regards to this conflict.
Exactly. After the Trump Effect no one is taking their security for granted anymore.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Exactly. After the Trump Effect no one is taking their security for granted anymore.

Trump actually told the head of the EU the US wouldnt come to their assistance in the event of an attack..

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
Europe is moving far right… not surprising at all

This is true.

A war is NOT gonna happen. I live in Sweden. Sweden is like the little brother who always want to be mentioned and talked about like a big country (i.e. Us, Uk etc)

Its like a short man complex. Im telling yall - wont be no war, at least with Sweden! They just constanly looking for attention.

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
i added a few more and this is also a good doc about Rawa Majid

Pablo Escobar?? Lmaaaaaao

Again i live here. These people putting out false shyt.

Nobody knew of dude until only like 3 yrs ago when THEY - the media - constantly starting posting about him. Literally 3-4 articles everday still today.

But 5 years ago there was some other dude they tried to build up the same way. Theres an agenda and im no conspiracy theorist at all!

I think its about immigration among other things