No Thread on the Report The Ukraine Buying Cheap Gas from Russia With US Money And Pocketing the Rest?

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Your bytchass still can't find that post? Copy. Keep searching and fishing for daps, you lying bytch.

If you haven't realized it yet he's just dap fishing in HL with his hoe babble. I tried to find literally ONE post of his that had any substance in the Russia thread.....and there were none. Not one single post giving insight, thoughts, ideas, etc. All I could find was some variation of putin = nazi, russians = evil, you = comrade. Dude calls people out for "hiding" from threads that they aren't even hiding from and then proceeds to go hide every time someone asks him a basic question.

when your anti-war belief system is built on wanting the aggressor to wipe out the other side as fast as possible because you find it politically expedient well maybe it's time to just go back to the drawing board or just freely admit that you're a genocidal imperialist

:manny:

Is this irony? Only asking because you've supported every war/incident that the US has been a part of for the past two decades.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Pure clowns. And also pretty autistic
Here's my post on that, autist

You post in HL, yet don't realize how comments like this make you look?

I would choose a conversation with an autistic person over you in a heartbeat. You're an adult man in 2023 yet you think that's an insult?

"well-read" idiots posting Hersh ramblings then getting upset when I make accusations too. No self-awareness :russ:

How many different times are you going to try to cover that you blatantly lied and got caught? Blaming other people for your lies now?

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Cat-peeking GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
What gets me is why would Russia supply the same country it invaded to conquer with gas to prevent that from happening? :deadrose:

Reminds me of when Syria and I think possibly Turkey and some other governments were buying gas from ISIS.

It's definitely plausible and has precedent, but I don't think he's given anything to back up the claims.

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps

This is why I don't take some of HL seriously. A lot of smart dumb takes

@Rhakim always acting like some polymath seer on every subject within human comprehension while he begs his wife to foster sexually abused kids. Just :scust:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
This is why I don't take some of HL seriously. A lot of smart dumb takes

@Rhakim always acting like some polymath seer on every subject within human comprehension while he begs his wife to foster sexually abused kids. Just :scust:

Wait, the fact that my wife has dedicated her life to abused children and we fostered a kid who was in desperate need of help is now a "burn"?

This is borderline worse than you using "autistic" and "autist" as general insults.

What the hell happened to the @Andrew Straight who said this to me in the Ukraine War thread just a year ago?

This post is why you're the GOAT of HL

To be honest, I'm too jaded and glib nowadays to break it down like you do on here

I call you out a couple times and suddenly I'm not your GOAT anymore? Are you gonna be my Smush Parker now?

:childplease:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
They joined NATO because of American dominance. When they joined, Russia was at a very low point. They turned that military aggressiveness up after those two nations joined and then they realized a lot of the state around them are NATO affiliated.

I know their history, I am talking about US actions today.
:pachaha:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps