Noah Hawley Developing Dr. Doom Movie for FOX

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
They should just do an animated series with Hickman's FF4/Avengers/Secret Wars run :mjgrin:

Interested in the concept though. FOX has seen that letting people develop their "own" comic book movies gives them a shyt ton of money (Deadpool and Logan) :manny:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I'm neither excited nor angry. I'll wait for the movie to drop for final judgment.

giphy.gif

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I'm looking forward to it, but I'm also not looking forward to it.

The Fox Effect. :francis:

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
Are they using the new Doom from FF4? :ohhh:

They could probably make this story. Were Doom is an apprentice to the marquis of death then gets thrown into the bushes only to come back and take revenge.
fantastic-four-567-pg03.jpg

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
They should just do an animated series with Hickman's FF4/Avengers/Secret Wars run :mjgrin:

Interested in the concept though. FOX has seen that letting people develop their "own" comic book movies gives them a shyt ton of money (Deadpool and Logan) :manny:
Breh, I've been wishing HBO would just pick up a Marvel Universe series. Just pick and choose Marvel stories to tell. By season 3 or 4 tell that Hickman run in Fantastic Four. :wow:

Daps
I don't think they can keep the rights by just doing a Doom movie. It has to be "Fantastic Four"

Daps
I'd gotta dig in the archives. Maybe not in comic books but I'm sure there are movies where you're rooting for the bad guy who's also the films lead. shyt maybe The Godfather 2 lol. Michael is a b*stard from start to finish but you're following his journey. We understand where Michael is coming from but that doesn't make him less of a villain. That's the first one that comes to mind but it may not be the best example

Side note: Would've been more excited had he said he was developing a fantastic four movie though. He's got the eye for weird sci fi and a fantastic four movie should be an off the wall sci fi flick
Walter White.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Makes absolutely no sense. They just want to spite Marvel. Doing a Doom movie without F4 is just dumb but then again they've fukked that up three times. Just give it to Marvel you greedy a$$holes.

Edit: I just saw Noah Hawley's name attached to it...let's see what he can do with it since Legion is my top show of the year I'll give this a chance.