Nolan Batman trilogy or Captain America? Which one is better?

Better trilogy?

• Batman

Votes: 79 69.3%
  • Captain America

Votes: 35 30.7%

• Total voters

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
saw something about it on collider. which is the better trilogy?

personally I think the Nolan trilogy had the highest peak with TDK, but Civil War and Winter soldier shyt on Batman Begins and TDKR. I'd say Cap trilogy > Nolan trilogy

speak on it :jbhmm:

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I am going with Batman. They are the top 2 trilogies but I think the worst batman movie is better than the worst captain movie.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
cap has two dope flicks while imo the batman trilogy only has one. First cap and batman begins are both equally boring af to me so they cancel each other out sorta. i do really like the ending of the first cap flick and barely remember anything from batman begins cuz i cant sit thru it again so i guess cap got that one. TDK beats out winter soldier strictly because of ledger. The action in winter soldier so lit tho :noah: plus its shorter and i feel TDK drags a wee bit but it still wins. Civil war shyts all over TDKR plus the king t'challa in it :myman:

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
This is way too Neck And Neck here, Cap literally has a FLAWLESS Trilogy under his belt so close :mindblown::mindblown::mindblown: ..Nolan had a far different outlook for Batman... :why: ...I really couldn't choose with this 1 TBH. :manny: