NOPE! Yall dudes aint hiding from that Giannis accountability....

Status
Not open for further replies.

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
I'd give this thread 5 stars if I could. Yall need to keep that same energy you have towards the Warriors.

Middleton and Jrue are not better than Bosh.

If we talking impact Middleton is a more important piece for the Bucks than Bosh was for the Heat. Middleton is in that Wade role…

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I think the bigger thing is a lot basketball 'heads' disrespect Khris Middleton and what the Bucks are with and without him'

I do think Giannis needs to continue work on his long distance game.

I think he escapes slack for 2 reasons. He was the best player in that series on both ends if the floor.

AND

The Celtics this year are arguably the most well balanced team in the playoffs left. They have a good mix of veterans and superstars and Ime Udoka gives every player a job and it worked in the long run even after dropping the first game in the series.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Just admit you weren't watching basketball back then he took some of those raptors teams to the playoffs and he was carrything a team of role role players.

But see, you're being dishonest in assessment, which you HAVE to do in your never-ending quest to discredit LeBron.
Bosh made the playoffs only twice in seven years with Toronto: 2007 and 2008.

Both years were years where you could win 47 or less games and make the playoffs, as the Raps won 47 games in 2007 and 41 in 2008, and was the 3rd seed and 6th seed respectively. The Raptors were 41-41; literally .500 and nabbed the 6th seed in 2008, fam-- bragging about them making the playoffs is hilarious, because you're one of the same clowns that continuously called the East weak when LeBron was running through it at that time.

Both years, Bosh's Raps got bounced in the first round, with him getting gentlemen's swept in his best year. Bosh was the same guy as Love-- give you numbers on an awful team, but could do absolutely NATHAN in winning time.

Y'all will literally sit here and lie about recorded history as if it wasn't recorded :mjlol:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
LeStans still trying to re-write history and pigeon hole Bosh as some nobody:mjlol:

Let's talk about it: y'all love to bring up Bron's play in 2011 Finals as one of the worst performances from a star, right?

Here are LeBron's stats from that series for reference: 17.8/7.2/6.8 on 48% shooting

Bosh's stats from that SAME series: 18.5/ 7.3 /1 on 41% shooting
Bosh's stats from 2013 NBA Finals: 11.9/ 8.9/ 2.1 on 46% shooting
Bosh's stats from 2014 NBA Finals: 14/ 5.2 /1 on 55% shooting
(for reference) Wade's stats fro 2014 NBA Finals: 15.2/ 2.8/ 3.2 on 44% shooting

In 2014, both these nikkas had WORSE Finals performances than LeBron in 2011, but apparently LeBron was playing with "superstars", and had the "worst" Finals performance ever... when two of his "superstar" teammates combined for his numbers in 2014 :mjlol:

Bro, Bosh was a JAG his entire career, and Wade was too injury prone. Bosh would have nothing without LeBron, which is why he was mad when he left. I'd have left that nikka too, if you're giving me numbers WORSE than the so-called worst Finals performance ever.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
If we talking impact Middleton is a more important piece for the Bucks than Bosh was for the Heat. Middleton is in that Wade role…

thats cuz Bosh was marginalized in Miami.

All the Bosh haters are corny as hell. If Bosh was on the Lakers he would've been a #2 option winning 2-3 titles on some Pau on steroids shyt.

Let's talk about it: y'all love to bring up Bron's play in 2011 Finals as one of the worst performances from a star, right?

Here are LeBron's stats from that series for reference: 17.8/7.2/6.8 on 48% shooting

Bosh's stats from that SAME series: 18.5/ 7.3 /1 on 41% shooting
Bosh's stats from 2013 NBA Finals: 11.9/ 8.9/ 2.1 on 46% shooting
Bosh's stats from 2014 NBA Finals: 14/ 5.2 /1 on 55% shooting
(for reference) Wade's stats fro 2014 NBA Finals: 15.2/ 2.8/ 3.2 on 44% shooting

In 2014, both these nikkas had WORSE Finals performances than LeBron in 2011, but apparently LeBron was playing with "superstars", and had the "worst" Finals performance ever... when two of his "superstar" teammates combined for his numbers in 2014 :mjlol:

Bro, Bosh was a JAG his entire career, and Wade was too injury prone. Bosh would have nothing without LeBron, which is why he was mad when he left. I'd have left that nikka too, if you're giving me numbers WORSE than the so-called worst Finals performance ever.

going out SAD

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
thats cuz Bosh was marginalized in Miami.

All the Bosh haters are corny as hell. If Bosh was on the Lakers he would've been a #2 option winning 2-3 titles on some Pau on steroids shyt.

going out SAD

Lol terrible post.

Pau was better than Chris Bosh in practically every way, and why the Lake Show was able to win two rings back to back, as the Lakers' number 2 player.

Bosh had his opportunity when Wade was practically a shell of himself in 2013 and 2014. What he do?

Put up 12 PPG in the playoffs in 2013 and 15 PPG in 2014. :hhh:

For Pau's two rings, he was putting up 20 PPG and 11 boards. Don't ever compare Bosh to Pau; Bosh couldn't even grab 8 rebounds per game.

Pau was one of the best big men in the league, considered by many at the time to be the BEST big in the league. That ain't EVER happened to Bosh.

Last edited:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Lol terrible post.

Pau was better than Chris Bosh in practically every way, and why the Lake Show was able to win two rings back to back, as the Lakers' number 2 player.

Bosh had his opportunity when Wade was practically a shell of himself in 2013 and 2014. What he do?

Put up 12 PPG in the playoffs in 2013 and 14 PPG in 2014. :hhh:

For Pau's two rings, he was putting up 20 PPG and 11 boards. Don't ever compare Bosh to Pau; Bosh couldn't even grab 8 rebounds per game.

Pau was one of the best big men in the league, considered by many at the time to be the BEST big in the league. That ain't EVER happened to Bosh.

:mjlol: Bosh's spirit was already broken by 2013 u fukking retard. Bosh was putting up better numbers than Pau in the late 00's before he joined the Heat, and actually won playoff games on the Raptors he didnt go 0-12. Pau Best big in the league but he went 0-12 in the offs before Kobe :mjlol:

Pau was NEVER considered the best big in the league and wasnt even considered top 3-5 until the rings which is a byproduct of Kobe/PJ upgrading his status.

B0sHce cULDNT EV3N grAB ATe b0ERDS a Game.......in reality he averaged 10+ rebounds three times in Toronto and averaged 9 another year. Pau only averaged more than 8 rebounds a game once in Memphis in like 6 years :mjlol:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Bosh's spirit was already broken by 2013 u fukking retard

This right here is why you are consistently one of the worst posters on this forum.

You speak as if you know this nikka personally, and he confided in you that his "spirit was broken". What type of dog food do you take, fam?

Regardless if Bosh's "spirit was broken" or not ( :russ: :mjlol: ) the fact remains he never performed on Pau's level when he was with the Heat. Wade was done, so Bosh had an opportunity to step up-- he DID NOT.
Bosh was putting up better numbers than Pau in the late 00's before he joined the Heat

The level of argumentation on this board is hilarious :snoop:

So I guess you also think 2014 Kevin Love was also a better player than Pau, you know, cause big numbers on a bad team means they're a better player.
and actually won playoff games on the Raptors he didnt go 0-12. Best big in the league but he went 0-12 in the offs before Kobe

You airhead, Bosh played in the fukking East in the mid 2000s, Pau played for Memphis in the West in the 2000s. Even then Bosh literally got gentlemen's swept in his second playoff run in the first round, and got to six games in his first year

This is NOTHING to brag about, but your pinball brain headass thinks this is an accomplishment. Pau went through a fukking meat grinder in the West-- Bosh couldn't get past the Orlando Magic and the 2007 New Jersey Nets :hhh:

Take yo simple ass on somewhere

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
aye @Th3Birdman tell us your original username fakkit :mjlol:
Th3Birdman, nikka. I have zero use for alts-- Google me patna. I am a public figure.

Y'all literally made a thread about one of my videos right here: Everything Wrong With CinemaSins: Black Panther in Just About 14 Minutes

I ain't one of these rando nikkas you been arguing with while this site was closed on registration. You can ask Brooklyn about me, I been in contact with the admins for years, lurking since 2015.

I been waiting to get at a few of you dummies (and especially Civic for his Flat Earth bullshyt).

Last edited:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Th3Birdman, nikka. I have zero use for alts-- Google me patna. I am a public figure.

Y'all literally made a thread about one of my videos right here: Everything Wrong With CinemaSins: Black Panther in Just About 14 Minutes

I ain't one of these rando nikkas you been arguing with while this site was closed on registration. You can ask Brooklyn about me, I been in contact with the admins for years, lurking since 2015.

I been waiting to get at a few of you dummies (and especially Civic for his Flat Earth bullshyt).

Yeah so you just joined this forum 2 days ago and never was on here before that :mjlol: okay dumbass

Status
Not open for further replies.