not being able to make friends is one of the most frustrating things

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
in 3 years of university the only friends I have are 3 guys that I already knew in high school. In 3 years I haven't made any new friends in a school of around 25,000.

not gonna lie some nights i'm just like why can't i do such a simple thing as make friends:mjcry:

people will tell you it's easy, just talk to people in class:beli: i'm like if it were that easy for me I would have done it 3 years ago:damn:

It's one of those things that is easy for some people but seems almost impossible for others:shaq2:

sometimes I don't even want to get out of bed because I know I'm gonna go the whole day without talking to anybody and I'm just gonna get depressed when I see people hanging out together. It's hard to even get up sometimes brehs:to:

The worst is when people tell you that they met their best friends for life and future wife in college. I just look away like
black-boy-crying-gif-tumblr-i1.gif

I can't even make friends, how am I supposed to meet my future wife:sadbron:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I don't really have friends. Only associates. Most people end up doing the smallest shyt to get on my nerves. Friendships are overrated. However if u get money are successful people will want to associate themselves with you. You're worrying about the wrong shyt right now. Focus on getting your life together.

Rick Roller 10

All Star
Daps
in 3 years of university the only friends I have are 3 guys that I already knew in high school. In 3 years I haven't made any new friends in a school of around 25,000.

not gonna lie some nights i'm just like why can't i do such a simple thing as make friends:mjcry:

people will tell you it's easy, just talk to people in class:beli: i'm like if it were that easy for me I would have done it 3 years ago:damn:

It's one of those things that is easy for some people but seems almost impossible for others:shaq2:

sometimes I don't even want to get out of bed because I know I'm gonna go the whole day without talking to anybody and I'm just gonna get depressed when I see people hanging out together. It's hard to even get up sometimes brehs:to:

The worst is when people tell you that they met their best friends for life and future wife in college. I just look away like
black-boy-crying-gif-tumblr-i1.gif

I can't even make friends, how am I supposed to meet my future wife:sadbron:
Nobody wants to be friends with a desperate ass nikka who makes threads about how to make friends