not being able to make friends is one of the most frustrating things

YBM

Pro
Daps
They key to making friends is to be interested in other people. Your problem might be that you want people to be interested in you

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yeshrug: i feel u, trying to run a business is lonely

Arc

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk friends, you sound like a woman who needs validation. I'm a loner with acquaintances.

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
Can't relate. I haven't cared about having friends since becoming an adult. There are more important things to worry about.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.(Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chavez Ravine, California
Yeah... don't start crying when those so called friends u ever meet start asking for money and not repaying you and start telling u about their personal life problems....

All my friends are married or live in other states and im cool with it...

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
in 3 years of university the only friends I have are 3 guys that I already knew in high school. In 3 years I haven't made any new friends in a school of around 25,000.

not gonna lie some nights i'm just like why can't i do such a simple thing as make friends:mjcry:

people will tell you it's easy, just talk to people in class:beli: i'm like if it were that easy for me I would have done it 3 years ago:damn:

It's one of those things that is easy for some people but seems almost impossible for others:shaq2:

sometimes I don't even want to get out of bed because I know I'm gonna go the whole day without talking to anybody and I'm just gonna get depressed when I see people hanging out together. It's hard to even get up sometimes brehs:to:

The worst is when people tell you that they met their best friends for life and future wife in college. I just look away like
black-boy-crying-gif-tumblr-i1.gif

I can't even make friends, how am I supposed to meet my future wife:sadbron:
you said university, so do u live in europe? do they not have dorms or frats or school based organizations? you have 3 genuine friends already, how many more do you want?

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. Get a hobby (i make music, i meet new friends through making music..simple)
2. Get your head out of your laptop/phone and socialize
3. Go out and strike conversations...stop over thinking it and just do it.
4. Go to events
5. When you meet these people, don't text them everyday and shyt...hit them up when it makes sense. Thats the quickest way to lose potential friends is being a pest.

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
Was just talking about this with........myself :francis:

One of my biggest regrets, I think?, was not going away to college. Year 3 at this community college and I don't talk to anyone.