Not TROLLING: I HATE The Person That I Became (Had An Argument At Work Today) "UPDATE FIRED"

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Had a huge argument with a female coworker today :snoop: I'm usually not the arguing type, but I got set over the edge. My parents told me though that I needed something better and I didn't listen :snoop: Also, I'm going to start going back to church again. I'm over the Judaism phase. It's a lot of nice churches in Hampton Roads. So, I guess I'll start from there. Because this type of life is destruction.

UPDATE: I texted my manager and told her I couldn't come tomorrow because of an family emergency. She threatened me with termination if I didn't come. Also, I miss a day there one time when the amputated my mother's leg and they knew about that :snoop: So, I plan to make a report to the employment commission on them. Because on my off days I would go and help. Plus, I volunteered when they had no one else.

UPDATE2: :wtf: She rescinded firing me, but I still won't be home though.

Last edited:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Had a huge argument with a female coworker today :snoop: I'm usually not the arguing type, but I got set over the edge. My parents told me though that I needed something better and I didn't listen :snoop: Also, I'm going to start going back to church again. I'm over the Judaism phase. It's a lot of nice churches in Hampton Roads. So, I guess I'll start from there. Because this type of life is destruction.
Where in Hampton Roads?

GoldCoastSaint

Yall nikkas hate everything but Tariq Nasheed
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
Never got emotional at work. Probably why I was never promoted lol. Goodthing I dont have to work anymore.

Will add relevant shyt when yo lazy ass adds more details as to what the hell happened.

Also, apologize to that girl before you get fired.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Goddamn wut kinda ether did she deliver in dat argument dat got u seeking God :huhldup:?

:laff: for real nikkas go find god when they almost die, when them death threats get acted on and fail, when them AIDS tests come back negative, when they been in jail and feel like they got nobody and nothing....

this cat had an argument with a female. :laff::laff::laff:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Never got emotional at work. Probably why I was never promoted lol. Goodthing I dont have to work anymore.

Will add relevant shyt when yo lazy ass adds more details as to what the hell happened.

Also, apologize to that girl before you get fired.
It all started over trash. She stated that I didn't take it out when I proved to her I did. Then, I went to the manager on her to cover myself. I have enough problems as it is I just atleast want to do my job.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Religion A wasnt working for you so you're gonna try religion B. You "faithful" are a fickle bunch.