Not TROLLING: I HATE The Person That I Became (Had An Argument At Work Today) "UPDATE FIRED"

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
Breh, you only 21. People usually don't start a career job for real until they like 22 or 23 and a lot even older. You making it sound like you 35, done put 10 years in with the company building up your career, and the female co-worker got you fired on some bullshyt. Just put your resignation in so that you can use them as reference, get your mind right, and try to get another job once feel like getting back to work.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
First of all.. You're young. You have your entire life ahead of you. You have time to turn things around

Feeling so down about life that you feel you need to make a change is GOOD.

Make a plan, fukk a job at 7-11 and some retarded ass hoodbooger bytch that's mad at her life trying to take it out on you instead. If you still got the job then cool... Work there and get yourself a plan man. Not just goals, but a solid plan A, plan b, plan c, etc.

Research ways to improve your situation. Ask for help and advice even on here if you got to.

Go back to church and pray... I don't pray as much as I should but don't listen to these anti-church nazis. If you need religion then go get it. Floyd Mayweather says he prays everyday about everything... Most of the most successful people in the world believe in something.

And sorry about your mom I know how that goes. Sometimes you feel stuck and obligated to stay in a place or situation for her... Just keep your head up, keep grinding, and create a plan of action for your life

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
First of all.. You're young. You have your entire life ahead of you. You have time to turn things around

Feeling so down about life that you feel you need to make a change is GOOD.

Make a plan, fukk a job at 7-11 and some retarded ass hoodbooger bytch that's mad at her life trying to take it out on you instead. If you still got the job then cool... Work there and get yourself a plan man. Not just goals, but a solid plan A, plan b, plan c, etc.

Research ways to improve your situation. Ask for help and advice even on here if you got to.

Go back to church and pray... I don't pray as much as I should but don't listen to these anti-church nazis. If you need religion then go get it. Floyd Mayweather says he prays everyday about everything... Most of the most successful people in the world believe in something.

And sorry about your mom I know how that goes. Sometimes you feel stuck and obligated to stay in a place or situation for her... Just keep your head up, keep grinding, and create a plan of action for your life
Thanks man, and I may go back to TCC (community college in VA) . If I can't do that, then I just may go down to northern VA and go to school there. I'm at the point where I want to do something with my life.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Never got emotional at work. Probably why I was never promoted lol. Goodthing I dont have to work anymore.

Will add relevant shyt when yo lazy ass adds more details as to what the hell happened.

Also, apologize to that girl before you get fired.

You're a female so I will dap your post without reading it because I'm a fakkit virgin loser who has never touched a girl besides my mom.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
My brother, @JudgeJoeGorilla , thou hath approached the vital crossroad in thy life. Tis a road that we all must endure at some point in thy living. The Lord God, will seek to get all of our attention at some point and time but many do not answer His call. Ye seek a new way. Christ tells us "I am the way, the truth and the life". My friend, you have taken the appropriate steps. I pray ye locate a true church for the fake churches outnumber the true church just as sinners out number the saints.

We all live a life of destruction before finding Christ. Sin is a life of destruction and therefore we know the wages of sin be death. Turn ye from thy wicked ways all of you. Depart from the playground of Satan and enter into the Kingdom of Christ. There be no other way. To fulfill thy purpose in this life, one must know Christ. Otherwise, ye shall have insatiable longings and sadness. God bless you my friend.

My friend, I hath provided ye a link within the borders of this post. This link is a record of all of my affiliate churches within the state of Virginia. I pray ye locate the one closest to ye and contact them regarding their services.

Church Listing
Amen :salute: