Not TROLLING: I HATE The Person That I Became (Had An Argument At Work Today) "UPDATE FIRED"

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Why get mad? You proved you did yoyr job, fukk her. No shade but sounds like you're more upset about having to the job than anything else. At least I would be. Hold your head and grind for more.
No, she yelled at me, so I responded back. I like working, but this chick and I never get along.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I need something because t's just not working.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, breh....

but that's not how it works.

Stuff like this is why I tell people that if I convince them to pray to an empty bottle on a table 3 times a week and they get a raise or that girl starts talking to them or they win the lottery for even 4 figures by the second week...

that they will be praying to that empty bottle for the rest of their lives. :francis:

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, breh....

but that's not how it works.

Stuff like this is why I tell people that if I convince them to pray to an empty bottle on a table 3 times a week and they get a raise or that girl starts talking to them or they win the lottery for even 4 figures by the second week...

that they will be praying to that empty bottle for the rest of their lives. :francis:
So, what do I do?

Hollywood Co

Primetime Reppin
Daps
Reppin
Eastside Atl -
So, what do I do?

1 Corinthians 13:13
So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love.

Take this scripture and pray.
Ask the Lord for guidance and clarity. You also gotta delcare your happiness despite your current situation with authority.

And most of all remember this is only a season for you. A moment in life you'll one day reflect on.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
1 Corinthians 13:13
So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love.

Take this scripture and pray.
Ask the Lord for guidance and clarity. You also gotta delcare your happiness despite your current situation with authority.

And most of all remember this is only a season for you. A moment in life you'll one day reflect on.
Thanks