Nothing to Avenge Here! It’s Ant Man vs. Joker & The Suicide Squad: Official Timberwolves (#3) vs. Nuggets (#2) West Semifinals Thread

Your winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Wolves looked impressive but that was against the Suns who we all predicted to be a mess come playoff time

Nuggets for as bad as they looked...they know how to clutch up and win and I think that gives them the edge in this series.
My thoughts as well. Them guys in Denver just execute at such a high level, they rarely look rattled, they’re gonna play their game. But they’re gonna meet a young team who is playing their minds out right now led by a guy who’s putting the world on notice in Ant. This’ll be the best series in the playoffs, can’t call a winner right now definitively. Let’s go!

Last edited:

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
I don’t know about this one, I don’t trust KAT :patrice:

Will answer later

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Wolves looked impressive but that was against the Suns who we all predicted to be a mess come playoff time

Nuggets for as bad as they looked...they know how to clutch up and win and I think that gives them the edge in this series.

My thoughts as well. Them guys in Denver just execute at such a high level, they rarely look rattled, they’re gonna play their game.

The Lakers were barely more of a threat than the Suns :stopitslime:

Hawala Man

All Star
Daps
Experience and close late game execution engineered efficiently Nuggets in 6 should be a great series.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Fu0rQttWwAcDOpD.png

Official thread :troll:

Derek Lee

#thunderup
Supporter
Daps
NAW is my x factor for the Wolves as the primary defender on Murray

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
Nuggets in 7

Nuggets know how to perform and execute under pressure and they know how to handle teams in The postseason. They know how to seize the moment and close playoff series. They play with poise and experience. They are methodical murderers, when they become focused , they hit the next level and take over step by step relentlessly. The young and talented Timberwolves will give them a good and hard fight on defense and on the glass/boards, but the defending champion nuggets have more experience and a extra gear the relatively inexperienced wolves lack.