Nothing to Avenge Here! It’s Ant Man vs. Joker & The Suicide Squad: Official Timberwolves (#3) vs. Nuggets (#2) West Semifinals Thread

Your winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
i want to see game 7s in the other series too. Go thunder and pacers.

There’s Nothing better than multiple Game sevens in the nba playoffs, especially in the later rounds>>>>
Its win or go home, baby
Its win or die, crazy

Last edited:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Yea if this was Bron, Kd, Steph, or even Ant they would be roasting them

I bet u sports media won't roast Jokic tmrw morning lol

:mjpls:
With Joker, there is never no accountability when his teammates suck. When its other star players, they can put up 50,10,12 and still get blamed for a lost. Interested thing :mjpls:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
The first time Jaden McDaniels showed up in the series. If he could be consistent at all on offense, I'd have a lot more confidence in the Wolves but Ant is the only person im confident in playing well offensively and he's had some rough playoff games so there's no guarantee. First game 7 for KAT so you know he's getting 2 early fouls :beli:

Hopefully Jaden found some confidence because Naz and KAT have not shot well from 3 and they are going to need to make shots for the team to have any chance of winning. Murray was awful tonight and not on account of good defense the whole time. MPJ has been awful the whole series so if that continues, wolves got a shot. It feels unlikely but making this game a laugher was about the last outcome I thought possible. Go Wolves :mjcry:
Bro it just feels insane that this is happening to this team. I feel like a lil kid right now. I hope that Jaden got some confidence like you said. He can do this shyt at any time man. Like how do we unlock this offensive aggression from him? If he plays like this we win it all man. No doubt about it.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Game 7 is a legacy game more for Murray than Jokic, 10000%

I said all season it's gon be hard for Jokic to stack 'ships with Murray as his #2. And that wasn't to pick on him, since i said the same repeatedly about Giannis after he won with Middleton and Jrue in '21.

League is too stacked with talent that it's hard to repeat or monopolize the field if either of your #2 or #3 aren't head and shoulders above what the next superstar has. Game 7 can go either way since Ant and KAT can match Jokic and Murray in scoring. Murray is the worst player talent-wise out of the 4.

Granted, this is great for us as fans because of the parity and unpredictability of the games.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
With Joker, there is never no accountability when his teammates suck. When its other star players, they can put up 50,10,12 and still get blamed for a lost. Interested thing :mjpls:
Very interesting

paul-mooney-nope.gif