Nothing to Avenge Here! It’s Ant Man vs. Joker & The Suicide Squad: Official Timberwolves (#3) vs. Nuggets (#2) West Semifinals Thread

Your winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Richard Jefferson's bias in favor of the Nuggets and Jokic in a 50 point blowout was

:mjtf::scust:

jesus christ, he was almost as bad as Timothy Bradley's boxing commentary. Like it's plainly obvious he's a company man and the company gave him his marching orders on who they want to win :pachaha:

anyways, gave this shyt back to NBC keep it to them two, TNT, and Amazon, cuz ESPN/ABC coverage is :camby:
Bob Myers literally said without a doubt that the Nuggets were going to win 2 minutes before the game started. Now the narrative will be the Nuggets didn’t want the game and they needed to lose

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Listen as a defending champ you never want a game 7 even tho you have home court.. Anything came happen in game 7… mofos getting hurt, whistle not going your way or the away team just coming out hot…

Given the wolves defensive intensity that shyt will easily turn into offense where the game can get out of hand..

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
The Nuggets in Game 6:
s-l1200.webp
:russ:
I still got this joint somewhere

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
That's why it was hilarious that everyone was ignoring me when I said Jamal Murray should have been suspended in Game 3 :unimpressed:. His play is a big factor for the Nuggets and arguably the most important on the team. Murray was able to throw TWO objects at a Referee and still play

I wanted to see how Rik Smits would have responded being down 0-2 without Murray not playing, on the road. But I guess the NBA and the NBA media didn't want everyone to see what Rik Smits was made of

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana

He was doing that shyt just so he would be all over twitter today. He's not slick. He also sat down plenty in the 4th quarter.
Plus minus can be misleading. His defense on Jokic sucked
It hasn't. Jokic was shooting 35% with Gobert as primary defender before he went 8/9 against him in game 5. Please show me the plays from that game where Gobert was playing bad defense on him. Sometimes a guy just can't miss.....even if it's a wild hook shot bank after switching pivot feet, pump fakes and spin moves get you nowhere.
Just glad we got the Coli Analysts who really watch the game to tell us what's going down. You know, us fools who just view the game :lupe:
I thank them for that. I love to see people with insightful post like "the alexander walker guy is trash". I don't know where I would be without them.

I would have never known the game was already over and Denver won because "minnesota looks defeated" without the highly intelligent coli posters letting me know that when Denver was up by 7.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
That's why it was hilarious that everyone was ignoring me when I said Jamal Murray should have been suspended in Game 3 :unimpressed:. His play is a big factor for the Nuggets and arguably the most important on the team. Murray was able to throw TWO objects at a Referee and still play

I wanted to see how Rik Smits would have responded being down 0-2 without Murray not playing, on the road. But I guess the NBA and the NBA media didn't want everyone to see what Rik Smits was made of

This. Even though Jokic is their best player, Murray's offense is ESSENTIAL to their success and they're clearly a different team without him making any meaningful contribution.

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
Weirdest fukking series I’ve ever seen

So many fukking swings in the series

Both teams losing at home the first four games

Both teams winning their last home game

Nuggets getting blown out games 2 and 6–at home and on the road

The widespread belief that the series was over after game 2 in the Wolves’ favor

The widespread belief that the series was over after game 5 in the Nuggets’ favor

The Timberwolves’ defense looking like the best defense this millennium at times

Jokic making 4x DPOY Gobert look helpless during stretches

Jamal not being able to buy a bucket

Ant looking like the 2nd coming of someone or the introduction to our new one of one

All comes down to a game 7

Will the Timberwolves defense continue to stifle?

Will Jamal finally find his shot? How about MPJ?

Will Naz be the deciding factor off the bench for Minnesota?

Will AG have another timely perfect game?

Will Ant inspire his team to victory and get that first significant notch in his legacy?

Will the 3x MVP show greatness and why he’s worthy of being mentioned with all time greats?

Stay tuned and find out next time on Dragonball Z

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on

Let it go :unimpressed:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I have no faith in Minnesota. They had no business letting Denver win 3 games in a row.
This is a 3x MVP at the height of his powers. In his absolute prime. This is stupid as fukk. Would you be shocked if Magic Johnson, Larry Bird, or Moses Malone brought their team back from that sort of series deficit? Because those guys also have 3x MVPs and that’s the type of player we’re dealing with. This forum is so fukking stupid sometimes. Yall need to start talking about Joker like he’s an all time great, because he is, and that type of person is not easy to just beat in their prime. Like come on.

darryl

Superstar
Daps
This is a 3x MVP at the height of his powers. In his absolute prime. This is stupid as fukk. Would you be shocked if Magic Johnson, Larry Bird, or Moses Malone brought their team back from that sort of series deficit? Because those guys also have 3x MVPs and that’s the type of player we’re dealing with. This forum is so fukking stupid sometimes. Yall need to start talking about Joker like he’s an all time great, because he is, and that type of person is not easy to just beat in their prime. Like come on.
Will you get off his penis? You have no father figure you lame ass nikka