Now It's Money in the Pocket All Day Like Tom Brady: Patriots vs. Texans 1/14 Playoff Game Thread

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
Been thinking the same thing. I kind of like that Texans +16 :jbhmm:

How great of a week it would be to see bama, new England and Dallas all lose :banderas:

Even if texans contain brady, that weak ass qb and offense the texans have is going up against a top 5 Pats D. This shyt wont be close at all. Yall act like Pats live and die by their offense. Their D is low key legit and dont forget Pats have a run game.

Omar Little

It’s all in the Game Yo
Daps
Reppin
B-More
I been thinking Pats would be one and one in the playoffs this year and...I'm staying with it.

Texans-24
Pats-21

full

Daps
Reppin
Hiram Clarke
Even if texans contain brady, that weak ass qb and offense the texans have is going up against a top 5 Pats D. This shyt wont be close at all. Yall act like Pats live and die by their offense. Their D is low key legit and dont forget Pats have a run game.

:dahell:
Brady better not get contained, because if he does and it turns into a defensive slog, I'm and most people saying Texans no question. Top 5 D? They must be somewhere 2-5 cuz we know who #1 is.

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
:dahell:
Brady better not get contained, because if he does and it turns into a defensive slog, I'm and most people saying Texans no question. Top 5 D? They must be somewhere 2-5 cuz we know who #1 is.

Pats the #1 D in points allowed which is all that matters, not wack ass yards. If you contain Brady you still gotta deal with their Run game. Texans wont have an answer on offense for anything.

you really dont think u have the best D in the league based off of yards allowed do you? :mjlol:

no one is afraid of the Texans D.