now that they saying LSA cost Diddy millions of dollars you think he'll use his illuminati connections to finally take that site down? :mjgrin:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I visited LSA and they got some of the testimony from the court docs damn near word for word posted back in 2009/10 :merchant: :damn:

Like 50 said he did that shyt guilty af!

LSA has a thread literally giving word for word details of one of the incidents of Diddy beating up Cassie. That thread was posted in 2009 and now it’s coming out in the court documents, even the date is the same as when the thread was made. That’s crazy. That man is a demon.

LSA stay with the tea

People joke on here, but LSA has always had the scoop on a lot of celebs :sas2:

Reading that thread and how it all lines up with stuff in the paperwork is insane.

let the games begin
full

Dancing Swagger GIF - Dancing Swagger Turnt GIFs

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
If if gets on his radar as a bad thing for him he might do more than just buy it

:lupe:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Back in Medieval times you would just poison a guy like this at dinner and he'd be outta here, there's no security against that in 2023

I'm not saying poisoning people should come back in style but :hubie: I do wonder why all the riskier stuff is more popular :jbhmm: clearly no one has the balls to get this guy locked up so what other options are there outside of someone crashing out

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No.

The rumors about Diddy have been published across virtually all "Black" forums online - at least since I started posting in the mid-2000s.

There are threads on here about it.

Lol @ Illuminati - if by "Illuminati" you mean wealthy white shoe law firms that accept cash

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wow...who knew LSA had some piping hot tea on celebs and they were true? I heard even some celebs (or their associates) had accounts on lsa. :jbhmm:

Where do you think a lot of people used to go to gossip and get gossip from before twitter? Theres so many threads in the LSA archives with "tea" that weeks or months later hit the media and was true

The old LSA was that girl. Tea and lawsuits galore and the admins won damn near all of them

Sidenote- It will always be hilarious to me how Eddie George is the reason LSA even exists

:pachaha: :sas2:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Where do you think a lot of people used to go to gossip and get gossip from before twitter? Theres so many threads in the LSA archives with "tea" that weeks or months later hit the media and was true

The old LSA was that girl. Tea and lawsuits galore and the admins won damn near all of them

Sidenote- It will always be hilarious to me how Eddie George is the reason LSA even exists

:pachaha: :sas2:
Former Eddie George Online. He owned his own demise