now that they saying LSA cost Diddy millions of dollars you think he'll use his illuminati connections to finally take that site down? :mjgrin:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I use to visit that site for decades my older female cousin put me down in the early 00s. I just roam but them rumors be true especially about football players.

I use to know this Groupie jawn out Philly and she told me she would get invited to parties etc.. and that such and such players were gay then years later LSA would say the same shyt.

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
Where do you think a lot of people used to go to gossip and get gossip from before twitter? Theres so many threads in the LSA archives with "tea" that weeks or months later hit the media and was true

The old LSA was that girl. Tea and lawsuits galore and the admins won damn near all of them

Sidenote- It will always be hilarious to me how Eddie George is the reason LSA even exists

:pachaha: :sas2:
Indeed, indeed… lol

CouldntBeMeTho

Clarence Pawlicker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
If you joined after 2012, yeah

He didn't create it but the message boards on his site used to be WILD. All the Titans and other NFL groupies, girlfriends, wives, players and their family members, used to be in the message boards going in and going off. Eventually he realized it was a liability and let someone buy the message boards etc, which became LSA
Never in a million years would I have guessed that lol

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
You can run your own Daily Loud/ShadeRoom social media off the coli or LSA. Easiest access to info first and it’s enough to pipeline

Now i that know how to do web design and automate I thought about it along with using AI

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Where do you think a lot of people used to go to gossip and get gossip from before twitter? Theres so many threads in the LSA archives with "tea" that weeks or months later hit the media and was true

The old LSA was that girl. Tea and lawsuits galore and the admins won damn near all of them

Sidenote- It will always be hilarious to me how Eddie George is the reason LSA even exists

:pachaha: :sas2:
The running back? :ohhh:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Back in Medieval times you would just poison a guy like this at dinner and he'd be outta here, there's no security against that in 2023

I'm not saying poisoning people should come back in style but :hubie: I do wonder why all the riskier stuff is more popular :jbhmm: clearly no one has the balls to get this guy locked up so what other options are there outside of someone crashing out

Delete this in case I see Diddy dining at the Churches Chicken I frequent,and decide to do the right thing. Would hate for this to pop up in the court document and ruin thecoli:respect:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And here's the "rub". She forgave him when he whipped that ass as long as he spent some money on her. She stayed for the money.

Even now, she ain't trying to put him in prison for whipping her ass. It's just that her rent's due, and she needs some more money.

I have no sympathy for women who will endure anything as long as they get paid to do it.

Your not taking her youth into consideration. Your not taking the fact he could ruin her "career" as undeserving as it was into consideration. And most importantly your not taking into account the fact that he seems more than capable of having her killed. You just know his punk ass was probably threatning her.

"You saw what happened to Pac and biggie right:comeon:? I kill you,and make a platinum hit about it that will win a Grammy bytch:takedat:"

Generally speaking I tend to agree with you. Especially the part about going after the money rather than prosecuting people. That shyt shouldnt even be allowed to me as its basically extortion. Bring evidence to put the person in jail,or take your L for waiting to long or making bad choices.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Your not taking her youth into consideration. Your not taking the fact he could ruin her "career" as undeserving as it was into consideration. And most importantly your not taking into account the fact that he seems more than capable of having her killed. You just know his punk ass was probably threatning her.

"You saw what happened to Pac and biggie right:comeon:? I kill you,and make a platinum hit about it that will win a Grammy bytch:takedat:"

Generally speaking I tend to agree with you. Especially the part about going after the money rather than prosecuting people. That shyt shouldnt even be allowed to me as its basically extortion. Bring evidence to put the person in jail,or take your L for waiting to long or making bad choices.
Exactly

Absolutely no one knew about him blowing Cudi's car up until now, just knowing someone can get away with shyt like that will make you move different

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
@RennisDeynolds
You visited LSA? What’d you do that for
e93ea331-d693-4bde-a772-97be9aabaf30_screenshot.jpg

Bc when the NY Times story broke. I kept seeing people mention the site

Long and short, I heard they had the tea

Daps

Breh that woman wasn't a child when he beat her ass. She was in her 20s.

You acting like she was an impressionable 16 year old who didn't know any better.

This hoe was with a nice church boy Ryan Leslie, and the second she saw Diddy, she immediately leaped from Ryan Leslie into Diddy's arms. Why?

Cause she wanted to be next to money and power.

Yes, Diddy used her. But she was using him too. They're both users.

As far as her career... what career? So we pretending that Cassie was gonna be the next Beyonce if that foul Puff hadn't ruined her career? Is that what we doing now? :comeon:

This heffa had 2 hits her entire career, MAYBE 3, and that's stretching it. She had no career by the time all of this foolishness was happening.

As far as him threatening to have her killed... so that's your excuse for why she didn't go after him then. So what changed between then and now? Could he still not have had her killed?

Stop making excuses for these hoes! They know what they're doing.