now that they saying LSA cost Diddy millions of dollars you think he'll use his illuminati connections to finally take that site down? :mjgrin:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
:russ: if it ends up being a Black Man (Diddy) that takes LSA out, that would be the ultimate ether to those BM haters on that site :pachaha:

Random, but I was lurking there once and saw a thread about Michael B Jordan where said he liked the Drake/21 Salvage album..... man them ladies was FURIOUS! :laff: :laff:

From reading that replies in that thread I just imagined them women like this in that thread.......

insideout-anger.gif

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

let the games begin
full

Dancing Swagger GIF - Dancing Swagger Turnt GIFs

To answer your question yes I think the site will be shutdown. Many celebrities have been tired with it for a long time

Those Will Smith and Duane Martin gay rumors which I dont believe originally came from LSA. They got true shyt on there like Diddy but also mad fake shyt and alot of people probably tired of the website

Same site where the Ciara is a hermaphodite rumor came from

Anybody can go on there and say anything and get people to believe it. They got mad people on the website too like almost half a million so even if a rumor is completely false it ends up spreading

Now it has even turned up in court documents thats probably the final straw for them

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh that woman wasn't a child when he beat her ass. She was in her 20s.

You acting like she was an impressionable 16 year old who didn't know any better.

This hoe was with a nice church boy Ryan Leslie, and the second she saw Diddy, she immediately leaped from Ryan Leslie into Diddy's arms. Why?

Cause she wanted to be next to money and power.

Yes, Diddy used her. But she was using him too. They're both users.

As far as her career... what career? So we pretending that Cassie was gonna be the next Beyonce if that foul Puff hadn't ruined her career? Is that what we doing now? :comeon:

This heffa had 2 hits her entire career, MAYBE 3, and that's stretching it. She had no career by the time all of this foolishness was happening.

As far as him threatening to have her killed... so that's your excuse for why she didn't go after him then. So what changed between then and now? Could he still not have had her killed?

Stop making excuses for these hoes! They know what they're doing.

Maaaan,Ryan Leslie put so much autotune and studio magic on that girls voice she didnt even know she was a garbage vocalist. I still remember her thinking she could go sing live on 106nPark:scust:

So dont tell me about a churchboy. Ryan Leslie was using the music game like a brothel too probably. She thought she was talented like the rest of these wack artist with no star power. So she probably wanted to continue her music,to try to become a superstar. Maybe she thought going against Diddy would be a bad idea,which it would have been.

Also it says she signed at 19,which is definitely still very young. And Diddy was 40 years old at the time. Easy for a young girl to look at the average older man as an authority figure. Making them more likely to go along with or believe the older man. Letalong somebody with the power diddy has. I honestly dont know her mental state at that time. Im not one to believe every young 16 year old is naive,and doesnt know exactly what they want. I knew 16 yr olds back in the day who was playing the older men they dealt with like a fiddle.

Theres a little more nuance here though imo. Your a little too matter of fact on this one. Being right about Keke has you on a tear:mjlol:

Daps
Maaaan,Ryan Leslie put so much autotune and studio magic on that girls voice she didnt even know she was a garbage vocalist. I still remember her thinking she could go sing live on 106nPark:scust:

So dont tell me about a churchboy. Ryan Leslie was using the music game like a brothel too probably. She thought she was talented like the rest of these wack artist with no star power. So she probably wanted to continue her music,to try to become a superstar. Maybe she thought going against Diddy would be a bad idea,which it would have been.

Also it says she signed at 19,which is definitely still very young. And Diddy was 40 years old at the time. Easy for a young girl to look at the average older man as an authority figure. Making them more likely to go along with or believe the older man. Letalong somebody with the power diddy has. I honestly dont know her mental state at that time. Im not one to believe every young 16 year old is naive,and doesnt know exactly what they want. I knew 16 yr olds back in the day who was playing the older men they dealt with like a fiddle.

Theres a little more nuance here though imo. Your a little too matter of fact on this one. Being right about Keke has you on a tear:mjlol:

:pachaha:
I'm right about this one too :ufdup:

That hoe knew what she was getting herself into it and she was okay with it as long as she was next to the fame and the power. She had no problem with getting that ass beat as long as she had Birkin bags and a credit card with her name on it.

Then when she's cut off, broke and #rentdue, now all of a sudden she has a problem with it.

Then as soon as Diddy breaks her off some paper, now she's okay with it again.

:mjlol: don't save these hoes, they don't wanna be saved.

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
To answer your question yes I think the site will be shutdown. Many celebrities have been tired with it for a long time

Those Will Smith and Duane Martin gay rumors which I dont believe originally came from LSA. They got true shyt on there like Diddy but also mad fake shyt and alot of people probably tired of the website

Same site where the Ciara is a hermaphodite rumor came from

Anybody can go on there and say anything and get people to believe it. They got mad people on the website too like almost half a million so even if a rumor is completely false it ends up spreading

Now it has even turned up in court documents thats probably the final straw for them
Nah LSA ain’t going nowhere

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
Wow...who knew LSA had some piping hot tea on celebs and they were true? I heard even some celebs (or their associates) had accounts on lsa. :jbhmm:
They do. LSA is trash now but a lot of stuff has been shared on that site that had a basis in fact. Bloggers and other content mills stay using it for content. The last real big thing they broke was the Doja racist chat scandal and her ass was right there in that thread arguing about it.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
Where do you think a lot of people used to go to gossip and get gossip from before twitter? Theres so many threads in the LSA archives with "tea" that weeks or months later hit the media and was true

The old LSA was that girl. Tea and lawsuits galore and the admins won damn near all of them

Sidenote- It will always be hilarious to me how Eddie George is the reason LSA even exists

:pachaha: :sas2:

They do. LSA is trash now but a lot of stuff has been shared on that site that had a basis in fact. Bloggers and other content mills stay using it for content. The last real big thing they broke was the Doja racist chat scandal and her ass was right there in that thread arguing about it.

Man in ATL those exposal threads on Mayor Kasim Reed (and the cease and desist letter) was crazy