NSFW: 'PAWG' Is So OBESE That Her Boyfriend SHOWERS Her Outside With Hose

Bart simpson

Served w/ no chill
Daps
Reppin
Springfield
:hhh:
That's depressingly gross....
I would call animal control on them everytime she showers...
8abf74eb32ef37657dfe5d57fbcaf013.gif

Creepn

All Star
Daps
I know somebody who was on this show. The guy supported her during her obese period. Cooked for her, moved her, bathed her ect. all that shyt. The girl started to lose her weight and the show ended successfully.

What happened after the show was that she kept losing the weight. She started to get conceited and was treating the guy like shyt as she lost more weight. In the end, the guy came home to see another guy chilling there and she kicked him out. Last I heard about him is that he is going through major depression and drug problems.

Last edited:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I know somebody who was on this show. The guy supported her during her obese period. Cooked for her, moved her, bathed her ect. all that shyt. The girl started to lose her weight and the show ended successfully.

What happened after the show was that she kept losing the weight. She started to get conceited and was treating the guy like shyt as she lost more weight. In the end, the guy came home to see another guy chilling there and she kicked him out. Last I heard about him is that he is going through major depression and drug problems.
:picard:

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps

This is completely believable
:laff:

Daps
Reppin
809 & 347
In all these shows these super morbidly obese women always have a man. Goes against everything the coli taught me.

That's cos their husband/ boyfriend are living off from their disability checks. They don't need to work.

That's why I don't feel sorry for fat women. Alot of them be having these stanky ass atittude and are bitter af because they're fukking fat. And in most cases when they start to lose weight, they get even uglier in the inside. The same thing happens when an ugly bytch gets plastic surgeries to look like a instawhore dime, they get all big headed all of the sudden and they begin to pick up the ugly attitude and soul.

nullnullnullnull

Peace ✌🏿
Daps

That’s why I shyt on men, especially black men who date obese women. Nothing wrong with a big girl or even a fat chick with curves but a woman who can’t even wash herself is a big no. Most of these men who date morbidly obese women have low self esteem and think they’re doing the best they can. Smh. Especially black men. Glad it wasn’t a breh.