NSFW: 'PAWG' Is So OBESE That Her Boyfriend SHOWERS Her Outside With Hose

Honey Bee

All Star
Daps
I'm sorry, call me evil or shallow, but if I was that husband I would divorce her fat ass.She could have prevented herself from being that FAT! What a nasty bytch.

Honey Bee

All Star
Daps
Lmao yet a bytch at that size got a boyfriend, a man at that side would be single
Yes he would be. I don't mind a little pot belly or beer belly on a man but for him or any human being to being morbidly obese is extremely disgusting, and disrespectful And no one should waste their time dating a disgusting morbidly obese person

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lmao yet a bytch at that size got a boyfriend, a man at that side would be single

Yes he would be. I don't mind a little pot belly or beer belly on a man but for him or any human being to being morbidly obese is extremely disgusting, and disrespectful And no one should waste their time dating a disgusting morbidly obese person

we watch reruns of my 600lb life at work, (its one of the only shows that comes on at night)

I think they generally choose people with families because it adds to the dynamic, but generally the dudes have wives/girlfriends. More than a few of them (the men)are pushing more than 500lbs and still walking and going to work. They kind of went from big football guy in hs or college, to just big.

Last edited:

Nikki_04

All Star
Daps
In all these shows these super morbidly obese women always have a man. Goes against everything the coli taught me.

The reason they have a man is because he is living off their disability check. In all the episodes with women, the men don't have jobs majority of the time...plus this dude seems a little slow, so he probably couldn't even keep a job. Have you seen the way she talks to him?? She talks down to him because he depends on her whereas she can just find another jobless man who needs a place to stay to take his place.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Man, why is it every time one of these threads pop up now, yall look past the obvious weight ridicule and go straight into the pity party ass "how come they got somebody and not me :mjcry:"

Or worse yet, dudes still competing with women. "If a breh was that big, he'd be lonely :francis:"

Ya'll lonely ass losers done fukked up fukkery :boshdistressed: