Nuk Beefin With Kevin Gates

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
Reminds me of a interview when Nina Turner did on The Breakfast Club and she forgot Kanye's name..

I have no idea who either of these two rappers are and I'd like to keep it that way:salute:

Last edited:

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
This nikka off yola, he was getting at him though.

"What hood you gon claim dikk? You gon claim southside Baton Rouge or 9th Ward New Orleans Cross The Canal, CTC on your fukkin arm? Which one of them bytches you gon sit there and be from thug? You claimed you pulled up on Young Thug over there on the studio dikk and you got out with a banger or something, you CLAIM you did that, ya heard me? I ain't see that and know nothing about that, I know you ain't built like that to keep it gangsta. We know you ain't built like that, c'mon man."

"Ay go on and tell your wife you don't love her, ya heard me?. She know that. That bytch don't love you, ya heard me? But she got 50% of everything. I tell you now that hoe raw."

"Ya hoe start sucking up dikks yet? Cause we flip em, you remember me and you flipped my bytch? I loved that hoe too boi but she did that for me. But your hoe done sucked dikk after dikk and swallowed cum just to do it. Remember that nikka in the range rover? Yeah, I met him too thug. Yeah, you remember that nikka who gave her real estate license dikk? Yeah, you remember that nikka. She was eating his shyt in there."

:whoo: and :scust: at the same time. These nikkas are obviously fam, Nuk aired out a lot of personal business in this shyt. Instagram the worst thing to happen to rap forreal smh.

Therht

Pro
Daps
This nikka off yola, he was getting at him though.

"What hood you gon claim dikk? You gon claim southside Baton Rouge or 9th Ward New Orleans Cross The Canal, CTC on your fukkin arm? Which one of them bytches you gon sit there and be from thug? You claimed you pulled up on Young Thug over there on the studio dikk and you got out with a banger or something, you CLAIM you did that, ya heard me? I ain't see that and know nothing about that, I know you ain't built like that to keep it gangsta. We know you ain't built like that, c'mon man."

"Ay go on and tell your wife you don't love her, ya heard me?. She know that. That bytch don't love you, ya heard me? But she got 50% of everything. I tell you now that hoe raw."

"Ya hoe start sucking up dikks yet? Cause we flip em, you remember me and you flipped my bytch? I loved that hoe too boi but she did that for me. But your hoe done sucked dikk after dikk and swallowed cum just to do it. Remember that nikka in the range rover? Yeah, I met him too thug. Yeah, you remember that nikka who gave her real estate license dikk? Yeah, you remember that nikka. She was eating his shyt in there."

:whoo: and :scust: at the same time. These nikkas are obviously fam, Nuk aired out a lot of personal business in this shyt. Instagram the worst thing to happen to rap forreal smh.

:huhldup:

Gates man :snoop:

He just comes across phoney to me

like some hybrid conman evangelist goonlife self help public speaker

He don't half go on

Mr I get tired just listening to you :camby:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I don't know enough to say Gates is 100% or not.....If it's true he was locked up at 13 for killing his stepdad, and based on his affiliates in that Third World indictment, then he's not fronting.....to the degree he has been accused of. This happens with every rapper....from Young Buck, to B.G. people who are 100, I mean there is always someone who put in more work then you, or did more dirt then the next man, that's not a standard I am comfortable with, as far as deeming someone fake. This trend of 'exposals', dusty looking, C level rappers and entourage members, childhood friends in some dimly lit room, making vague, ominous, threatening, references to incidents to which the audience can not confirm or deny has been happening since 2006 or so, and now, it's even more of a frequent, passing, occurrence.....it doesn't mean much most of the time.

paidNfull

Live By It, Die By It
Daps
Reppin
LouI$I@n@
Every other day its a new claim from a noboby calling Gates a fake nikkaz just tryna turn nikkaz against Gates so he can fall off...dude is one of the best from where im from and showing muthafu*kas from other cities and states that Louisiana can also produce dope artist and talented rappers and not sound like them other lame , wack same flow close minded nikkaz that all sound the same

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
:damn:

ArrdPFyCAAAbddq.jpg:small

Last edited: