Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
:huhldup:

Gates man :snoop:

He just comes across phoney to me

like some hybrid conman evangelist goonlife self help public speaker

He don't half go on

Mr I get tired just listening to you :camby:

I fukks with his music, I do. But only smart dumb nikkas be thinkin' that nikka droppin' gems when it's just everyday shyt that one should know as a man or as a person.

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
:huhldup:

Gates man :snoop:

He just comes across phoney to me

like some hybrid conman evangelist goonlife self help public speaker

He don't half go on

Mr I get tired just listening to you :camby:

I fukks with his music, I do. But only smart dumb nikkas be thinkin' that nikka droppin' gems when it's just everyday shyt that one should know as a man or as a person.

Flav

Where the dice game at?
Daps
When a nikka trying to be tough the first thing he needs to remember is to NOT stick his tongue out like a hood rat bytch

cIb4uk8.jpg

:snoop:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
This nikka off yola, he was getting at him though.

"What hood you gon claim dikk? You gon claim southside Baton Rouge or 9th Ward New Orleans Cross The Canal, CTC on your fukkin arm? Which one of them bytches you gon sit there and be from thug? You claimed you pulled up on Young Thug over there on the studio dikk and you got out with a banger or something, you CLAIM you did that, ya heard me? I ain't see that and know nothing about that, I know you ain't built like that to keep it gangsta. We know you ain't built like that, c'mon man."

"Ay go on and tell your wife you don't love her, ya heard me?. She know that. That bytch don't love you, ya heard me? But she got 50% of everything. I tell you now that hoe raw."

"Ya hoe start sucking up dikks yet? Cause we flip em, you remember me and you flipped my bytch? I loved that hoe too boi but she did that for me. But your hoe done sucked dikk after dikk and swallowed cum just to do it. Remember that nikka in the range rover? Yeah, I met him too thug. Yeah, you remember that nikka who gave her real estate license dikk? Yeah, you remember that nikka. She was eating his shyt in there."

:whoo: and :scust: at the same time. These nikkas are obviously fam, Nuk aired out a lot of personal business in this shyt. Instagram the worst thing to happen to rap forreal smh.

!!!! nikkas fflippin the ole Lady with their homeboys now?? Thats the new thing? i cant get down with that!! lmao