NY Post Article: FDNY veteran ‘bad-mouths’ cops in double life as rapper (Rapper 'Brownsville Ka')

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
:what:

Edit post: I hope ya mom's crib catches fire and the fire department says he's a six figgy n!ggy who posts on the Coli, his mom will be alright.

wouldn't give a shyt you mouth breathing,huamanoid,lil posta fakkit..

go suck an armadillo's rasclot arsehole you tick mouth infested infantile imp..:russell:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
article published by "Susan Edelman"

a quick google search shows she received death threats at one point for exposing a racist EMT. :mjlol:

She just likes exposing muhfcukas:stopitslime:
bet, she wrote the piece. But i meant like what fukk nikka sent her the info

cause i know her fat ass aint up on no hiphop shyt

prolly a hatin ass nikka at his job

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
bet, she wrote the piece. But i meant like what fukk nikka sent her the info

cause i know her fat ass aint up on no hiphop shyt

prolly a hatin ass nikka at his job

yeah i was kinda confused about that too. He just had an album come out so maybe a coworker of hers follows the rap shyt. Its just funny because Vice and the other popular sites all reported he was a firefighter like 3-4 years ago, Ka said it himself. Whoever her source is is an idiot themselves for acting like this is some new groundbreaking shyt.

I think he'll be straight though. If he was willing to tell very popular sites about his job then he clearly knows his job isn't at risk just for rapping. I hope not smh

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Someone jealous at his job. I mean dude drives up in a Bentley to go sell cds when he drops. Also makes sense why he gets so much press for an underground rap dude. Mimi Valdez is wifey so he got top publicists on deck.

He should be ok when its all said and done regardless.

Flykid567

Pro
Daps
Y'all so ignorant most firefighters are emts and paramedics and lol ambulance drivers dum asses. Firefighting is a good career to get into that I plan on pursuing in the future and they actually save lives if anything this make me more of a fan.

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
Freedom of speech, how can he get fired for that?

Yall are so dumb yall tend to forget that it's a right in our country.

Keep getting oppressed brehs.

dude from my hometown (philly) was a firefighter and his mixtape had anti cop lyrics...it was all over the papers and on the news, investigative reports where they played his anti cop lyrics and shyt....dude got straight up fired

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
✔@therealelp
KA should be celebrated as a New York treasure. an fdny captain who moonlights as a purveyor of vivid, gritty, eloquent music. that's NY.

im not a fan of Ka or El-P but that sums it perfectly. they tryin to get him fired but the FF's usually have a crazy good union

NVious

Only Built 4 Cuban Minx
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Grand Rapids, Michigan
Not only does he bring something new and interesting to the table musically (imo), but he has a well-paying job that helps out others. Kinda odd to me that some posters in this thread are bent out of shape about this. Let the man eat brehs.

Props to Ka. :salute: