NY Post Article: FDNY veteran ‘bad-mouths’ cops in double life as rapper (Rapper 'Brownsville Ka')

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
im looking at you real funny if you in here not seeing the bigger picture. nikkas talkning about ka fukked up or he shouldnt be rapping? fukk that.when dealing with this system (the same system that signed off on every tragic event black people have ever had to endure in the country) it is always about black and white. if he was some Italian nikka on some rock n roll shyt he they wouldnt even waste their time.They feel a need to have a say in everything a black man does especially if hes done well for himself fukk that..He shouldnt be talking down on first responders? .how many articles did they write about first responders who kill nikkas broad daylight on camera and never smell the inside of a prison. fukk how much money he make his age and his job. They see a nikka made it up and that ladder(no pun) and they not trying to have it .Ive seen former nypd detectives play mafia nikkas in movies . Never heard of anyone having an issue with that.cops killing nikkas left and right and he cant have an opinion on that as a black man? but first time a cop get shot every other cracker in nyc wanna have that blue strip on their car reppin for the nikka killers. im not wit it.i dont care if i never met you. Im never taking the other side over any black person just off gp and knowing my history.you cant get me to say KA shouldnt be doing this or that..this aint about none of that shyt they talking. its about being a nikka in this country and having a target painted on your back by those who lack melanin.

Exactly. but c00n ass nikkas wanna shyt on him like he did anything wrong. nikka has been described as a "Rapper-Firefighter" since the very beginning. A nikka making 148k a year (AND his wife makes good cheese) and he's rapping and sell his vinyls outside record stores? Thats love. nikkas raps for the love of it on the side while holding down a real job. And that doesnt away from his past that he raps about. Never fraudulent about any of this.

DeuceCypherUno

knowledge God
Daps
Reppin
Straight out the fukkin' dungeons of rap
Freedom of speech, how can he get fired for that?

Yall are so dumb yall tend to forget that it's a right in our country.
careful when calling people dumb especially when you don't even know that the 1st amendment only means you don't get ARRESTED for saying what's on your mind. Go ahead and use that freedom of speech to criticize your boss.

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
Are you stupid or something? He's done nothing illegal, this nothing like dirty cops.
Having racial prejudice isn't "illegal" either. The law find many of these "bad cops" did nothing "illegal" as well, but you want them held accountable. It's all in the same vein.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Doesn't matter.

Oh because firefighters kill nikkas? or do they save people without using guns?

nikka hasnt hid the fact he's a firefighter since day 1 so whats the issue? Y'all gassed because cac ass NY Post decided to randomly report on it now. Looks like Ka's music is getting more and more popular.

nikka worked his way up to captain and is making cake while reigniting his rap career in the process. As far as living a "double life" well of course he's not going to go to work talking about some rap shyt to his mostly white coworkers:snoop:And as far as his rap career goes, he's done interviews about his rap music where he's explicitly mentioned his job, so its a reach to say he's "hiding" or "fraud" or "dirty"

and for the record i dont even fukk with Ka that much. His voice is too boring and monotone for me. Even on Roc Marci's songs I often skip past Ka's verse. His lyricism is nice and I've been appreciating his music more lately, but I'm far from a "stan" of this nikka. I pretty much rock with him off the strength of Roc Marci.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
I remember I wanted to be a firefighter at one point. A few of my friends are and love it but my old ass back would probably seize up on me.

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
He has a 148,000 dollar a year Salary as a Fire Captain

He is dumber than the coke kingpins who wanna rap

He must be really passionate about music
But 44 years old da fukk?!?! :mindblown:

Nah mi bredda, the advice I was given coming up was if your gonna pursue music make sure you have something to fall back on, get your qualifications and whatnot at least then if your shyt don't pop you can still earn.

Remember family being a musician is classed as a casual form of employment, in certain countries.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
careful when calling people dumb especially when you don't even know that the 1st amendment only means you don't get ARRESTED for saying what's on your mind. Go ahead and use that freedom of speech to criticize your boss.
wow ofc in rationale