NY Post Article: FDNY veteran ‘bad-mouths’ cops in double life as rapper (Rapper 'Brownsville Ka')

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Our country :mjlol:

We dont own shyt here...dont let the black president fool ya:francis:

The Bill of RIGHTS dont apply to our black azzes

You dont have the COMPLEXION for the PROTECTION :mjcry:
breh, we do, trust me. I'm mingling among these folks always.Lightly, but I'm working on getting in there. Trust me, you go out there, clean yourself stand firm be polite and handle your biz, which you already know and stay low key with the right intentions. They gonna come to you and things like the cops won't be a factor (in your mind ofc it depends on how big u get). I have faith in this world, it requires dedication and grace but it's what I want.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Can't cosign this at all, if the NYFD/NYPD anything like the OFD/OPD then it's two completely different entities. The fire department typically recruits people actually from the community as opposed to the police department that recruits from the boonies and backwoods :scust:Black OFD members been victimized in Oakland by OPD multiple times, all black men look the same to rural CACs.

On the flip side though that man's in a situation he can't win... I doubt the NYFD gon go out on a limb for him and especially since they'd be ruffling the feathers of the most connected union in NY.

Nah, FDNY is some bullshyt with their hiring practices, nepotism is supreme in FDNY and they've been investigated for their hiring practices.

Most Fire Departments hire on some straight clown shyt, my friend killed the physical and written tests, but they did some obvious bullshyt where they did a 3rd "test" that was nothing but a way to screen people because it was a video exam. The city he lives in is majority black, but the FD is mostly white.

Daps
Reppin
London
how is this a bad thing? he'd be making music whether we knew about it or not, no matter how old he is, because he enjoys to do so. that's what people who are true artists do. he was never shy about having a 9-5 and always said in interviews he held down a day job and rapped on the side for creative release. would it be more "real" if he was a full-time struggle rapper spitting ducktales and bouncing around between :scust:girls cribs for a place to sleep while he stunts on IG? or CC scams for a living?

holding down a job with a decent salary and pension while him and his wife own property in the most desired neighborhood in brooklyn and able to create uncompromising art on the side (which really isnt even "on the side" for him bc he gets paid from that too and is respected in the scene) is a bigger win than half these rappers... more than half probably. he knew his "type" of rap wouldn't be enough for him to make a living off of these days. ppl calling him a fraud, hes the perfect example of someone staying true to themselves and being realistic. this dude basically wrote the blueprint down but kids aren't trying to read it

Yep. Anyone dissing KA got the game fukked up.
:salute:to KA.
Hopefully he won't lose his job becuh some cacs are in their feelings.:shaq2:

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
Haters? nikka is no different than them "dirty cops".
are you referring to a firefighter as "a cop"?

dudes a poet, let em live.

he shoulda thought bout this tho.

this is a potential fear. where your music can affectr your livelyhood because what you talk about'.get yourself potentially fired.

its a problem

someone just went to the papers and made it a bog deal so the man loses his job. i hope hes aite

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa
All this information does is make me want to support Ka. :salute: him for holding down a normal job and a rap career. Why does every rapper have to be a killer or a dealer smh.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
i knew for a while he twas a firefighter,why i never felt bad about bootlegging his shyt..

and he got a wifey pulling in mad guap,living in Park Slope living the good life,he can afford it..:manny:

:what:

Edit post: I hope ya mom's crib catches fire and the fire department says he's a six figgy n!ggy who posts on the Coli, his mom will be alright.