NY Post Article: FDNY veteran ‘bad-mouths’ cops in double life as rapper (Rapper 'Brownsville Ka')

Max Goonberg

Superstar
Daps
im looking at you real funny if you in here not seeing the bigger picture. nikkas talkning about ka fukked up or he shouldnt be rapping? fukk that.when dealing with this system (the same system that signed off on every tragic event black people have ever had to endure in the country) it is always about black and white. if he was some Italian nikka on some rock n roll shyt he they wouldnt even waste their time.They feel a need to have a say in everything a black man does especially if hes done well for himself fukk that..He shouldnt be talking down on first responders? .how many articles did they write about first responders who kill nikkas broad daylight on camera and never smell the inside of a prison. fukk how much money he make his age and his job. They see a nikka made it up and that ladder(no pun) and they not trying to have it .Ive seen former nypd detectives play mafia nikkas in movies . Never heard of anyone having an issue with that.cops killing nikkas left and right and he cant have an opinion on that as a black man? but first time a cop get shot every other cracker in nyc wanna have that blue strip on their car reppin for the nikka killers. im not wit it.i dont care if i never met you. Im never taking the other side over any black person just off gp and knowing my history.you cant get me to say KA shouldnt be doing this or that..this aint about none of that shyt they talking. its about being a nikka in this country and having a target painted on your back by those who lack melanin.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
What's being exposed though? None of this shyt was hidden (well, the salary was :dayum: ). I already knew he worked with the FDNY :yeshrug:

All his music has been about what he USED to do and how not to make the same mistakes he did...again, what exposure?

I get the feeling you didn't even know who this nikka was last week, but you're mad at him today....and for what? That he's got a job like you? That he works with them people while he's there but doesn't care for them outside of that, like you? (You can tell me whatever you want, but I don't believe it :mjpls:)

Go head with the fake outrage man :francis:

That's the thing. Most of his music is very reflective and introspective. He's not rapping about busting his gun out chea. A good deal of his shyt is about the pain of his pat life.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, he stacking :ehh:

$150,000 from the FDNY+rap money off shows, merchandise, and album sales and he's indie...

I hope he doesn't get fired the FDNY is overwhelmingly white. Since, it's a city job with a union it's going to be hard to fire him dude could appeal and be on paid absence for years making six figure salary like teacher's in the "rubber room". As a captain dude's record as a fire fighter is probably great.

See brehs you can cake off the FDNY. They were recruiting in a train station in the BX for fire fighters and EMT's they want more minorities.

I wouldn't be surprised if he retired took that pension and focused only on music.

:manny:

If he put in 20 years then the pension is in the bag. I regret not signing up for the FDNY test when they were recruiting. They get paid and they don't do shyt most of the time.

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
fukk this nikka,probaly be smiling and eating with the cops,then making songs shytting on them later behind they back.....its okay to smile and laugh when you tryna avoid gettin arrested:whoa:,but at the dunkin donuts,at the bbq's,at house fires:childplease:?

Can't cosign this at all, if the NYFD/NYPD anything like the OFD/OPD then it's two completely different entities. The fire department typically recruits people actually from the community as opposed to the police department that recruits from the boonies and backwoods :scust:Black OFD members been victimized in Oakland by OPD multiple times, all black men look the same to rural CACs.

On the flip side though that man's in a situation he can't win... I doubt the NYFD gon go out on a limb for him and especially since they'd be ruffling the feathers of the most connected union in NY.

Last edited:

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
my nikka getting money and from the lyrics quoted in the OP, killing shyt. I'mma have to check some stuff out. I don't think he'll get fired but he might quit depending on the outlash on the inside. Let my nikka live. You have people in departments speaking out when fellow officers kill or get killed so why can't he do the same? because he has a different opinion?

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't cosign this at all, if the NYFD/NYPD anything like the OFD/OFD then it's two completely different entities. The fire department typically recruits people actually from the community as opposed to the police department that recruits from the boonies and backwoods :scust:Black OFD members been victimized in Oakland by OPD multiple times, all black men look the same to rural CACs.

On the flip side though that man's in a situation he can't win... I doubt the NYFD gon go out on a limb for him and especially since they'd be ruffling the feathers of the most connected union in NY.

FDNY union is just as strong.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Freedom of speech, how can he get fired for that?

Yall are so dumb yall tend to forget that it's a right in our country.

Keep getting oppressed brehs.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F

Our country :mjlol:

We dont own shyt here...dont let the black president fool ya:francis:

The Bill of RIGHTS dont apply to our black azzes

You dont have the COMPLEXION for the PROTECTION :mjcry:

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is dope asf. I respect this..Dude is making 6 figures with a career while also doing what he loves to do and make great art and money from it.

A lot of artists should actually strive to do this instead of being broke while chasing dreams. He actually has a real job to support it if he wasn't really making money off of rap. Props to that man.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F

Our country :mjlol:

We dont own shyt here...dont let the black president fool ya:francis:

The Bill of RIGHTS dont apply to our black azzes

You dont have the COMPLEXION for the PROTECTION :mjcry: