NY Post Article: FDNY veteran ‘bad-mouths’ cops in double life as rapper (Rapper 'Brownsville Ka')

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
See what I'm sayin? :scust:

He wont get fired,you heard the cop in the article "Hes a good guy"....meaning he is very sociable,showing his teeth,shaking hands when he around police....if i had to interact with police on the daily they would describe me as "standoffish","always seems angry about something",but not Ka hes a good guy:mjpls:

And lemme ask you,out of all the rappers who have been exposed over the years,were you ever worried about them not being able to support they families financially after the exposal:comeon:?I didnt think so breh....nobody cares if rappers lose they jobs as rappers after being exposed,we supposed to care about his fireman job now,comes with the territory....I dont want him to get fired,but now that the pressure might be on....lets just see if he stands by his lyrics or if he switches it up now and apoligizes,or caves under pressure....sumthin tells me this nikka will fold like a lawn chair:mjlol:

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
He wont get fired,you heard the cop in the article "Hes a good guy"....meaning he is very sociable,showing his teeth,shaking hands when he around police....if i had to interact with police on the daily they would describe me as "standoffish","always seems angry about something",but not Ka hes a good guy:mjpls:

And lemme ask you,out of all the rappers who have been exposed over the years,were you ever worried about them not being able to support they families financially after the exposal:comeon:?I didnt think so breh....nobody cares if rappers lose they jobs as rappers after being exposed,we supposed to care about his fireman job now,comes with the territory....I dont want him to get fired,but now that the pressure might be on....lets just see if he stands by his lyrics or if he switches it up now and apoligizes,or caves under pressure....sumthin tells me this nikka will fold like a lawn chair:mjlol:

code for "he's a good negro."

Ka supporters doing their best Simone Biles impressions right now

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps

What's being exposed though? None of this shyt was hidden (well, the salary was :dayum: ). I already knew he worked with the FDNY :yeshrug:

All his music has been about what he USED to do and how not to make the same mistakes he did...again, what exposure?

I get the feeling you didn't even know who this nikka was last week, but you're mad at him today....and for what? That he's got a job like you? That he works with them people while he's there but doesn't care for them outside of that, like you? (You can tell me whatever you want, but I don't believe it :mjpls:)

Go head with the fake outrage man :francis:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What's being exposed though? None of this shyt was hidden (well, the salary was :dayum: ). I already knew he worked with the FDNY :yeshrug:

All his music has been about what he USED to do and how not to make the same mistakes he did...again, what exposure?

I get the feeling you didn't even know who this nikka was last week, but you're mad at him today....and for what? That he's got a job like you? That he works with them people while he's there but doesn't care for them outside of that, like you? (You can tell me whatever you want, but I don't believe it :mjpls:)

Go head with the fake outrage man :francis:

He said himself he was trying to live a double life,so obviously he's hiding something....wonder how many of his cds he passed out to his fellow officers so they could hear his outrage...pretty sure he shouldnt be saying anything that makes the FDNY look bad.

Watch who you compare me to,my interaction with them people is such where I aint neeeever gon get a promotion,certainly not captain:pachaha:...and the day they can fire me for something they will,which is why I try to stay on point and bulletproof.

I dont make nearly as much as this guy so admittedly its easier to talk that shyt from my position....Every black man will habe his moment of truth,where he gotta decide ifnhe wanna sell his soul...Kas moment of truth has come right now,what are you afraid of Zero?that he might throw this hiphop,and everything you thought he stood for in the bushes so fast ya Doom mask gon spin off:jbhmm:

Ive had my moments of truth,and passed em all with flying colors at the end of the day,will Ka:sas2:?would it dissapoint u if he threw his art or hiphop under the bus,or will u continue to defend and spin for em no matter what?

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
He said himself he was trying to live a double life,so obviously he's hiding something....wonder how many of his cds he passed out to his fellow officers so they could hear his outrage...pretty sure he shouldnt be saying anything that makes the FDNY look bad.

Watch who you compare me to,my interaction with them people is such where I aint neeeever gon get a promotion,certainly not captain:pachaha:...and the day they can fire me for something they will,which is why I try to stay on point and bulletproof.

I dont make nearly as much as this guy so admittedly its easier to talk that shyt from my position....Every black man will habe his moment of truth,where he gotta decide ifnhe wanna sell his soul...Kas moment of truth has come right now,what are you afraid of Zero?that he might throw this hiphop,and everything you thought he stood for in the bushes so fast ya Doom mask gon spin off:jbhmm:

Ive had my moments of truth,and passed em all with flying colors at the end of the day,will Ka:sas2:?would it dissapoint u if he threw his art or hiphop under the bus,or will u continue to defend and spin for em no matter what?

:dead: