NY Started Grills, So Why Does The South Claim To Have Started it

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Yea, I remember them ny dudes moved down to the A in the early 90's and we're calling us country for having grills and shyt. Plenty of ass whooping handed out to them foreigners.

You sure about that breh? Cause I grew up in the Brooklyn in the early 90s and everybody and they moms had fronts.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Remember big bro and his whole crew getting their fronts (similar to RZA's) from Fulton:banderas:

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
Y'all nikkaz had the fake ice grills one lock with the fruity pebble rocks spelling ya name out n all types corny shyt. That the lifestyle u claiming? NY did grills way better :heh: then them TV johnny joints :mjlol:
nikka that was a rap fad for the kids...real nikkas been gettin a mouth full of solid gold crowns way before New York even thought about a good tooth

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
I don't even fukk w/ that false flagger, but he's right.
GRILLS ARE PULL OUTS...NYC INVENTED THAT. Down south nikkas wore permanents...What people have been wearing since hip hop started: Pull outs/Grills...That's an NYC thing...Southerners didn't catch that wave until the early 90s NYC to ATL migration. Houston hopped on after that. Only cats I know that stuck to slugs/permanents were N.O. and Miami dudes.

DUCKED_OFF

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
In florida nikkas drop perms,walls,get slugged up,6 or 12 pack,golds.....and they dont come out...grills are pullouts and u get clowned for rockin them ...nobody calls them grills

Daps
Reppin
SouthsideQueens
When is the last time a south nikka came out n was considered a top tier rapper ?

the last 2 was wayne n jcole

Wayne stole ny swag n style and was getting his rhymes wrote by a philly nikka

jcole claims ny and rap like a ny nikka

both eastcoast dikklickers
jeezy n ti were good but they not considered the best or 1 of the top 3 or 5 best (outside the south)

Jcole n wayne have both been considered the best rappers at 1 time, jcole currently

Jayz
Niki
FAB
Joey badass
ASAP Rock
Ferg
Troy ave
French

All them the hottest rappers across the country

beside joey, joey more of a regional rapper

Young Homo is the south's savior Lmao
Thats who u have placed ya faith

Name 1 rapper From the south who selling more then jayz or Niki

shyt how many from the south selling as much as asap rocky? Jcole Right, Basically a ny rapper

Who else going gold from the south , wayne washed up ass?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I don't even fukk w/ that false flagger, but he's right.
GRILLS ARE PULL OUTS...NYC INVENTED THAT. Down south nikkas wore permanents...What people have been wearing since hip hop started: Pull outs/Grills...That's an NYC thing...Southerners didn't catch that wave until the early 90s NYC to ATL migration. Houston hopped on after that. Only cats I know that stuck to slugs/permanents were N.O. and Miami dudes.
Truth