The Fire

way more chemical than political
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
Opinion | The Boys Are Not All Right

The problem isn’t males :mjlol: it’s psycho white males

the arrogance of them to push the blame away from themselves, acting like it’s an issue for all of us...it’s not. Ain’t no black kids shooting up schools and churches

How do they keep coming up with these excuses :wow:

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
At least they used the image of a cac

22Black-master768.jpg

But its not saying much.

Once they start calling out whites its all over.

So don't expect them to say it.

Focus on the media that is (BLACK MEDIA)

Black media is the ONLY media we need to be paying attention to.

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
It's these video games, Call of Duty etc...

These young kids spend all day online playing. Lonely, aggressive anti-social kids that talk a bunch of smack with abrasive and racist language spend hours occupying their time and distorting their reality playing that crap.

Those same kids with their anti-social behavior go to school and are either ostracised, picked on or ignored altogether. The disrespect festers and forms into an uncontrollable rage which directly results in the stockpiling of military grade weapons to plan an all out assault on their victims.

I can guarantee you, the kids that shoot up the school and the adults that shoot up the office are players of these RPG games and live in a different type of reality compared to many of us.

Caribbean lover

All Star
Daps
Whoever writes these articles obviously doesn't understand the role mental health plays and the little it's support in society. Then again it's a shytty opinion piece probly by an armchair expert.

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
Boys, though, have been left behind. No commensurate movement has emerged to help them navigate toward a full expression of their gender. It’s no longer enough to “be a man” — we no longer even know what that means.

They cannot be serious with this bullshyt.

MRA
KKK
POLICE
BOY SCOUTS

They have all sorts of movements.

Only thing is they are all full or racism and hate.

So it is what it is.

They are 100% full of shyt.

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps

These young kids spend all day online playing. Lonely, aggressive anti-social kids that talk a bunch of smack with abrasive and racist language spend hours occupying their time and distorting their reality playing that crap.

Those same kids with their anti-social behavior go to school and are either ostracised, picked on or ignored altogether. The disrespect festers and forms into an uncontrollable rage which directly results in the stockpiling of military grade weapons to plan an all out assault on their victims.

I can guarantee you, the kids that shoot up the school and the adults that shoot up the office are players of these RPG games and live in a different type of reality compared to many of us.

Alot of the COD stuff is pro war, pro police, pro oppression propaganda but nobody wants to speak on it. Video games don't have the same effect on non-whites.

White people have a unhealthy relationship with video games from the players to the games themselves.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN

BRUH. I use to play GTA online and sometimes there’d be nothing but children in there, I’m talking 7 and 8 year olds - the whole lobby!!! :mindblown:

I’m not a prude at all but these parents can’t wait until they’re 13 to play these games?! I would actually ask the kids on my headset where the hell their parents were sometimes

America’s bad parenting is to blame for all of this shyt, I grew up on Rambo and die hard, lethal weapon - we weren’t even thinking about shooting up our schools

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
BRUH. I use to play GTA online and sometimes there’d be nothing but children in there, I’m talking 7 and 8 year olds - the whole lobby!!! :mindblown:

I’m not a prude at all but these parents can’t wait until they’re 13 to play these games?! I would actually ask the kids on my headset where the hell their parents were sometimes

America’s bad parenting is to blame for all of this shyt, I grew up on Rambo and die hard, lethal weapon - we weren’t even thinking about shooting up our schools

White children do no wrong so there is NO parenting.

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
Alot of the COD stuff is pro war, pro police, pro oppression propaganda but nobody wants to speak on it. Video games don't have the same effect on non-whites.

White people have a unhealthy relationship with video games from the players to the games themselves.
All that. These games start the fascination from young with guns and pro-war, police and oppression propaganda indeed. There is a reason why there is a Mature 14+ rating affixed to the casing of the game because the developers and scientists who create these games know of the effects such propaganda has on an underdeveloped mind.
Growing up, I used to think the age limit placed on citizens joining the military was because of :flabbynsick:. In, fact, I would dare to go as far and say that the age limit is probably due to the adult brain being highly resistant to propaganda past the imposed age limit.:ufdup:.

Shoot, I am not trying to have any buffoon handing me a gun and ordering me to go and kill civilians or opposition for the sake of propaganda. Id' be the first to hit em with the :shaq2: and pretend that I didn't hear em correctly.