NY Times article now blames boys/men for mass shootings instead of whites

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
Why is why I said the issue is tied to America's history of violence and paranoia of government and the gun culture that comes with that.

I don't think it has anything to do with capital when it comes to rampant gun violence. This doesn't exist in other places of the world the way it does in America, especially western societies./

Credit is cheap in America. You can buy generic bread, sandwich meat, and toxic sugar-laden drinks in one part of a supermarket and then walk 50 yards to the rear of the store and purchase a pistol or two all with the 0% financing credit card while paying a minimum of 27 dollars a month.

In the majority of countries around the globe, you would be hard-pressed to do two of the four much less all in one shot (no pun intended).

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
white men trained to think that the world is supposed to bow to them as gods. things don't go their way so they try to kill the world.

Accurate.

Awesome. They can keep killing themselves.

I made a thread on that & alotta brehs had wishful thinking that nothing crazy is gonna happen. Boy when that day comes:wow:

That day is approaching rather quickly.

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Credit is cheap in America. You can buy generic bread, sandwich meat, and toxic sugar-laden drinks in one part of a supermarket and then walk 50 yards to the rear of the store and purchase a pistol or two all with the 0% financing credit card while paying a minimum of 27 dollars a month.

In the majority of countries around the globe, you would be hard-pressed to do two of the four much less all in one shot (no pun intended).

Facts and terrifying as fukk when you put it that way.

We got guns up here in Canada and nikkas definitely bust their shyt but most are smuggled directly from the U.S and we have strict gun laws so most citizens don't have or any interest in owning guns. I do hope y'all get some reforms on the guns but I fear that it won't change anything for the next 50-100 years

kenreid0726eabos

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey USA
Opinion | The Boys Are Not All Right

The problem isn’t males :mjlol: it’s psycho white males

the arrogance of them to push the blame away from themselves, acting like it’s an issue for all of us...it’s not. Ain’t no black kids shooting up schools and churches

How do they keep coming up with these excuses :wow:
There needs to be more mental health awareness and helping people who have a lot of resentment and anger in their Life :( with therapy :smile:

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
Facts and terrifying as fukk when you put it that way.

We got guns up here in Canada and nikkas definitely bust their shyt but most are smuggled directly from the U.S and we have strict gun laws so most citizens don't have or any interest in owning guns. I do hope y'all get some reforms on the guns but I fear that it won't change anything for the next 50-100 years

Yep. It also doesn't help that three of the top weapons manufacturers are publicly traded companies. Guns must be made and sold to meet shareholder and investor demands.

Below is a good article on the history of America's largest gun manufacturers.

Inside the shadowy world of America's 10 biggest gunmakers

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
'White males' have an 'inherent' lack of respect for any and all forms of authority.......save their own.

If you expect them to adhere to rules of a civilized society they, themselves, did not create, you end up with events like this happening over and over and over.....

For instance, this happened just a few miles from where I live.....

https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/02/us/long-branch-new-jersey-shooting/index.html

Now, why did he do this?.........

https://www.app.com/story/news/loca...oting-authorities-seek-adult-trial/354292002/

In addition to being a minor, Kologi is said to be on the autism spectrum, but it is unclear what effect, if any, that would have on a decision to move his case to adult court.

:francis:

Burned Verses

Superstar
Daps
22Black-master768.jpg

Someone make this a smiley.

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
'White males' have an 'inherent' lack of respect for any and all forms of authority.......save their own.

If you expect them to adhere to rules of a civilized society they, themselves, did not create, you end up with events like this happening over and over and over.....

For instance, this happened just a few miles from where I live.....

https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/02/us/long-branch-new-jersey-shooting/index.html

Now, why did he do this?.........

https://www.app.com/story/news/loca...oting-authorities-seek-adult-trial/354292002/

:francis:

Damn you right.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
It's these video games, Call of Duty etc...

These young kids spend all day online playing. Lonely, aggressive anti-social kids that talk a bunch of smack with abrasive and racist language spend hours occupying their time and distorting their reality playing that crap.

Those same kids with their anti-social behavior go to school and are either ostracised, picked on or ignored altogether. The disrespect festers and forms into an uncontrollable rage which directly results in the stockpiling of military grade weapons to plan an all out assault on their victims.

I can guarantee you, the kids that shoot up the school and the adults that shoot up the office are players of these RPG games and live in a different type of reality compared to many of us.
You just get to see it, this kids been white supremacists like their mom and dad

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yeah talk about white male mental health and it's affect within the white supremacy patriarchy. #alllivesmatter :mjpls:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Opinion | The Boys Are Not All Right

The problem isn’t males :mjlol: it’s psycho white males

the arrogance of them to push the blame away from themselves, acting like it’s an issue for all of us...it’s not. Ain’t no black kids shooting up schools and churches

How do they keep coming up with these excuses :wow:
Asian dude in the VT shooting skewed their logic.

The real problem is kids treating other kids like trash. Ostracizing the nerd or unpopular kids. Bullying them.
Then, they talk about loving their kids when their kids are the real monsters.