Aintnobodystupid

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I'm going. But no fukking around this year. I see a fight I'm running. Shots were fired at the Dominican parade on Grand Concourse this year.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
The parade is gonna need a year or 2 to get back to its former glory. Its 4:30 and it's kinda dead with damn near 30 minute gaps between floats. Youd still have floats and winding going on at 8 between Plaza St East and Ocean Ave. At least it was sunny up until now.
Glad somebody from the forum went this year. They have minor events around the region and the country, but I think everybody has to attend the NY Labor Day festivities at least once.

What country (ies) is your family from? We're y'all deep today?

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
I was out there.. went with my ppls from Franklin Ave.. shyt was definitely a dub.. we were 10+ deep.. nothing major

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
SMH nyc carnival used to be something I loved going to now this joint dead, last time I went was 2019 which was still

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
:ahh: Had a time man, was with my cousins from Toronto and a couple who just came back from Spice Mas. Hit Grand army around 3:40am. Police check-ing you before you go past the check point. Was with the Grenadian truck and went all the way until 12pm in the 50's. Women whining on us the whole time.

A girl " How you walking like your toti big so let me see for myself and grabbed my dikk"

Got by the parkway at like 1, said we was gonna eat and go back but passed out.

I saw articles about people getting shot and whatever but on my life this is the first time I went to jouvert and only saw a slight pushing then deescalated quickly

but then again it's so many people it could be our side was just peaceful. Next year were def going to the fete's before hand also though

Manolo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Dj'd a Party in Hollis Queens this past Saturday with a labor day theme.

Great turnout .. no drama.

Won't do it again tho... shyt is too expensive to host a party in 2022.
Do you mean it’s too expensive to book a venue?