Manolo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
No , I mean it's too expensive to buy food (wether prepared or catered) & actually have above average alcohol at the party.

Venue prices have been pretty much the same.. not too much of an uptick in pricing.
A friend and I are looking to start throwing events in the city soon. What was your experience like? Did you use a venue that already had a bar?

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
A friend and I are looking to start throwing events in the city soon. What was your experience like? Did you use a venue that already had a bar?
bro for real you better off finding someone with a decent crib and tossing them $300-$500, these venue prices be INSANE when they charging you by the hour

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
This parade sounds divisive
Z5-Qs-Dhky6-Hoe.jpg

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
I went. You can tell the West Indian day parade wasn’t prepared after three years of being canceled cause there was only 6 floats with 2 Haitian floats. Looks like the Haitians were more prepared than anybody.

Anyways I stopped going to jouvay a while ago but I did go to the parade and had a good time. Will be sharing some IG pics

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I went. You can tell the West Indian day parade wasn’t prepared after three years of being canceled cause there was only 6 floats with 2 Haitian floats. Looks like the Haitians were more prepared than anybody.

Anyways I stopped going to jouvay a while ago but I did go to the parade and had a good time. Will be sharing some IG pics
They weren’t prepared because they were informed at the last minute that the parade was a go.. All year folk was asking if the parade was a go and nobody had an answer then all of a sudden on Thursday you see them promoting the Labor Day parade lol….

Now that it’s a good they will be back in full force next year

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
They weren’t prepared because they were informed at the last minute that the parade was a go.. All year folk was asking if the parade was a go and nobody had an answer then all of a sudden on Thursday you see them promoting the Labor Day parade lol….

Now that it’s a good they will be back in full force next year
Same thing I said