NYPD sergeant accused of ranting about Dominican cops in Bronx precinct

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
It was maybe a month ago i made some statements about puerto ricans and their lack of intelligence. I, by no means, is fluent in spanish. But when i speak spanish better than those Spanish speakers, it needs to be pointed out

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
It was maybe a month ago i made some statements about puerto ricans and their lack of intelligence. I, by no means, is fluent in spanish. But when i speak spanish better than those Spanish speakers, it needs to be pointed out
mamaguevo

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Puerto Ricans are notorious "Spanglish" speakers.

I hate Spanglish. Speak one or the other.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Wow an afric00ns that racist? what's new?

holeup.png

Afric00ns hate all shades above them.
:sas2:

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Lol so ricans are the dumbest of the Hispanics? How'd you get to that conclusion ?

Big Skilly Films

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
where all the coli militants who cry when latinos say they aint black? why this black woman dissing latinos telling them to go back where they came from if we all black? :sas2: wheres the fake out rage you clowns ? its ok for her to say that but god forbid a latino say hes not black...:smugdraper: