NYPD sergeant accused of ranting about Dominican cops in Bronx precinct

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This is unfortunate, but why do I get the feeling that the white owned media is going to now be pushing stories like this to make it seem like black people are the "real racists," and try and associate yet another bad characteristic with black people....

They need to stop "race-Baiting" it's tearing us apart...:troll:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
They're fukking themselves by snitchING

Now they gonna get snitched on because they're showing the exclusion even from the blue wall

Faneto

Banned
Daps
Wow an afric00ns that racist? what's new?

holeup.png

Afric00ns hate all shades above them.
:sas2:
Dominicans/Latinos are extremely racist towards Blacks. They always fire shots at blacks

Why the outrage when we fire back?

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I noticed that when a black cop is being investigated for something they rarely show them in uniform. I noticed this several times. :thinking:

If a black cop is accused of doing something wrong they always show a casual social media picture. When White cops are accused of something they always show them in uniform. :thinking:

It's like they don't want to show black people in an authoritative view. Similar to how parents were taking their kids out of the school the day that Barack Obama was going to make a speech on TV for all the students. They didnt want their kids to see a black person in a position of authority...:thinking:

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
She must have had some Dominican dikk and got pump and dump Dominican dikk would have you acting crazy tho :manny: must have been Elle driver she thought she was posting on the coli and had an episode of when keeping it real goes wrong :gladbron: