NYTimes interviews a black family: What’s up with democrats and black voters?

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
"One voter said the party 'has forgot about the Black male.'"

stephen-colbert-told-you-so.gif

I told you all this would be an issue. I legit wonder how this will be addressed moving forward.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Nap, aren’t you the one always telling black people to forget about reparations, race-focused government spending etc

Why are you complaining that African American voters are increasingly done with your party?
Because it’s a losing argument. A lot of times what we want is not what we can get. That’s maturity. Appealing to what people want to hear is not always responsible.

DonB90

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Another Black female voter said some men would move toward Trump next year because they're hesitant to see Harris potentially be elevated to the presidency.

"The thought, even when we deal with Biden and his age, is if something does happen then this is going to be our president," the woman said of Harris. "I think that thought will drive many men, Black or white."

Liberal feminism did a number on the Black community boy I tell ya :francis:

Goofy b**** doesn't even know the poll numbers amongst her allies(white women) in the Trump-Clinton election just throw subtle shade at Black men like we give af about a woman being vice president

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
I think the Black male sometimes forgets how hated we are by millions of cacs in this country.

Anything that blatantly is marketed as improving the lives of Black men disproportionately will be met with hostility by non-Blacks.

Democrats are making the political calculation to not piss off "working class" cacs.

Black women are pushed because they are seen as less threatening because they are women.

We as Black men and Black people need to position ourselves to exert maximize political leverage where they have to respect our interest.

Not voting does not achieve that though.