Obama on the breakfast club ct tha god ask him why he didnt do more for black folk

Discussion in 'The Locker Room' started by Marcel pro black 510 ados, Nov 25, 2020.

1. that guy

that guy Pro

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $300500.00

They understand all of this. They just have Stockholm syndrome

HarlemHottie dapped this.
  2. Sbp

Sbp Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    New Orleans
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

Yup dude campaigned screaming out Hope and change every chance he got while trying his best to sound like Martin Luther King. Gets in office and says he's not the president of black America. But he yelled for supreme court to get that gay marriage law passed every time he was on tv. Got Obamacare going even though Republicans bytched and moaned about that shyt as soon as it was mentioned. Let's not forget that shyt he pulled in Flint saying the water was safe and then pretending to drink it.

3. that guy

that guy Pro

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $300500.00

I was literally just typing this. The same people that had obama on shirts with MLK are now claiming “y’all expected to much from him!” When you ask what did he change?

Hey_zeus, HarlemHottie, goatmane and 3 others dapped this.
  4. Still Benefited

Still Benefited We Global Status Supporter

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $366037.00

:whoa: I didn't vote for either one of them based on the reasons you named. I don't think people voted for Biden to spite Trump either if they actually felt they had a reason to hate Biden or Kamala. For some locking up 1000's of black men isn't enough of a reason. Black Biden voters just wanted other people like myself who didn't rock with Biden or Kamala to comprimise our principles and vote for them. This will be something neither of us can actually prove. But I'm sorry,you can put "racist rhetoric" in quotations if you'd like. But last I checked thats enough to convince black people to be angry and not vote for a white man. All these black people who voted Trump can repeat his positive rhetoric/talking points about himself,when they were trying to make a case against Biden though. You'd have a point if some of them seemed angry at both,but they were pretty targeted against Biden.Those people were brainwashed by social media campaigning through people like Kanye,Tariq and other contrarians,simple as that. You really telling me to believe these people were so angry at a black man who didn't fulfill their expectations. That they turned around and voted for a racist white man because "He was just talking rhetoric:mjpls:".

Hell nah:childplease:

5. Sbp

Sbp Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    New Orleans
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

Dude really used to try to enunciate "YES WE CANNN!!!" the same way MLK said I have a dream. Matter fact I even remember several talking heads and their guests saying that since Obama had been elected MLK's dream had been realized.

HarlemHottie and that guy dapped this.
  6. 23Barrettcity

23Barrettcity Superstar Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NULL
    Coli Cash:
    $345692.00

You act like you know so much but didn’t know That Trump had the house and senate lol

7. 23Barrettcity

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NULL
    Coli Cash:
    $345692.00

Trump has 4 years of racist rhetoric?! So the Central Park ( exonerated )5 dont exist ? His lawsuits for housing discrimination? :mjlol: All 8 years of Obama’s Presidency don’t exist ?birtherism ?How old are you ? 15?

8. that guy

that guy Pro

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $300500.00

You aren’t saying anything we know that already, if you’re going to join the conversation make sure you stay on topic and know what we’re talking about. We’re talking about political track records. Now try again

9. that guy

that guy Pro

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $300500.00

Who said I didn’t know that?

10. 23Barrettcity

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NULL
    Coli Cash:
    $345692.00

Then your post makes no sense you said IF TRump had but he did so nice try kid

11. 23Barrettcity

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NULL
    Coli Cash:
    $345692.00

So your ignoring abt racial behavior when he was a public figure because ?

12. Crowd Surf Off A Cliff

Crowd Surf Off A Cliff Land out on the ice

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Detroit
    Coli Cash:
    $200500.00

The bold isn't even true. It's been pointed out throughout this thread and others like it. You guys ignore it, because it's inconvenient for you. You're bad faith actors and nothing more. :yeshrug:

I wouldn't even take that dude seriously. He can't even keep his arguments straight page to page. He's performing.

13. that guy

that guy Pro

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $300500.00

We’re not ignoring that, thats just not what we’re talking about at the moment. We are comparing who is the most dangerous president based on past political policy. Ironically at the same time trump took out a full page ad about the Central Park 5, Biden was writing laws that would destroy generations of black Americans. He’s a man that bragged about having his name on every crime bill of the last 40 years. And Kamala Harris laughed at the thought of black Americans get restitution for government sanctioned discrimination.

HarlemHottie dapped this.
  14. that guy

that guy Pro

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $300500.00

All you do is post statistics that apply to ALL people like unemployment or police “reform” that does nothing. No one has posted a single policy by Obama designed to specifically benefit black people. You’re defending a president who said himself his approach to the black community was “a rising tide lifts all boats” it’s really silly.

Kerkum dapped this.
  15. Crowd Surf Off A Cliff

Crowd Surf Off A Cliff Land out on the ice

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Detroit
    Coli Cash:
    $200500.00

You don't realize how stupid you sound do you?:mjlol: