Obama releases a statement on George Floyd and... i'm convinced he can't please ANYONE

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
Look at the hate this man gets from EVERY SIDE!

This is honestly why i don't take Obama criticism seriously unless its about something he actively and thoroughly was apart of.

Again, Clinton didn't release a statement, Bush didn't, not even Jimmy Carter.

People really need to remember what we're dealing with out here.

:mindblown:

The far right hates him :dahell:

Now the left hates him :dahell:

I'm surprised he comes out and threads this delicate needle in the first place. :mindblown:

A lesser man wouldn't be this eloquent or even this sincere or robust.

:snoop:

I respect Obama but he ain't without fault here. at very worst his last 4 years where he had nothing to lose he could have changed Federal police oversight and he didn't do shyt. From that aspect he looks foolish speaking on police brutality . Trump is making 12hr executive orders win lose or draw in Crayon over personal slights so I don't want to hear what Obama couldn't do..he had the power to enact real change but didn't have the balls and toed the line..Great man and great President but that will always be one of the few stains on his presidency imo

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
yall savior King c00n has spoken.. This fraud ass negro just doing lip service... instead of holding these vile cacs killing unarmed black men, women and children accountable, he signed the blue alert law, protecting the holice instead of protecting us. so fugg him and what ever he says back then and now.

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not what he said. It was fine. It's that this was happening under his watch. It became normal under his watch. He did more press conferences about gun violence than he did about police shootings.

He needs to put out a statement that says, "This is shyt needs to stop and I wish I had more to stop it. But I will do more now."

Not saying Obama isn't without fault but police brutality/shootings have been going on for decades, centuries even. It's just being filmed now

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Crazy part is Republicans and Right wingers still say he was anti police. Can't please nobody when you're black :francis:

This is when I wish Obama was just on some fukk trying to please everybody shyt. But Obama couldn't be like Trump.

Crazy shyt too is if Trump signed this same exact bill he'd get all the praise in the world by the right... Politics is honestly so exhausting.
The POTUS these dudes want would never be elected.

Thats the cruel irony.

Tariq Nasheed is NOT going to get elected :laff:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I respect Obama but he ain't without fault here. at very worst his last 4 years where he had nothing to lose he could have changed Federal police oversight and he didn't do shyt. From that aspect he looks foolish speaking on police brutality . Trump is making 12hr executive orders win lose or draw in Crayon over personal slights so I don't want to hear what Obama couldn't do..he had the power to enact real change but didn't have the balls and toed the line..Great man and great President but that will always be one of the few stains on his presidency imo
Why do you a$$holes just come on here lying???? :gucci:

AG Sessions says the Justice Department will "pull back" on police department civil rights suits

Trump reverses Obama-era limits on police obtaining military gear

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
yall savior King c00n has spoken.. This fraud ass negro just doing lip service... instead of holding these vile cacs killing unarmed black men, women and children accountable, he signed the blue alert law, protecting the holice instead of protecting us. so fugg him and what ever he says back then and now.
a president is NOT going to sign a bill making it a felony to attack a cop? Word? :dahell:

What world do y'all live in?! :dahell:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
a president is NOT going to sign a bill making it a felony to attack a cop? Word? :dahell:

What world do y'all live in?! :dahell:

So basically a president can't do shyt about black citizens being executed; beat up, and terrorized by race soldiers?

He can send drones in Libya, but "the most powerful man in the world" couldn't punish race soldiers harming citizens in the country he governs?

Thanks for playing Baljeet :camby:

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop

First of all don't quote me you smelly curry infused fakkit you and your team of amazon call center support staff fool no one....fukk you and that homosexual poster @Carlton Banks who dapped you as he is known to request ass dinners from other male posters