Obama releases a statement on George Floyd and... i'm convinced he can't please ANYONE

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
First of all don't quote me you smelly curry infused fakkit you and your team of amazon call center support staff fool no one....fukk you and that homosexual poster @Carlton Banks who dapped you as he is known to request ass dinners from other male posters
fukk boy I'll quote you ANYWHERE. You're better off blocking me you hoe ass nikka.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
The Bible says you need to be either hot or cold. When you are lukewarm you are an abomination to the creator and should be spit out.

Obama is a perfect example of this. Tries to please everyone and ends up pleasing nobody.

Yep.

It also says not to put your trust in people with titles, because they really don’t have the power to give salvation.

Obama was a perfect example of this as well. People thought he was gonna be elected and fix all the problems Black folk have in this country in 8 years like it didn’t take 500+ years to make those problems.

New Jeruz Jewelz

Wavey Vertigo Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Damn I just been reading different posts on topics surrounding these protests and it’s truly sad.

In our hearts we know things aren’t right but it’s like were caught up in looking for the perfect take on it! There is no way to satisfy all mindsets during times like these. Find our undeniable common ground and remove the petty emotions, it will only waste the much needed energy to sustain this fight because this may a moment in time where we can change the narrative. This week my young white employees mentioned how the riots were not right. That the killing was wrong.....but.....

Me: :pacspit: fukk that place, they can tear it down. Don’t speak to me on this topic again and understand my alliance is with my ppl. Later, saw him sharing the same video with my CEO who is white:mjpls:.

Trust me, we have their deep rooted hate to contend with, we can’t compile our problems by forgetting that at the lowest denominator, it’s about black ppl.

I have a 13 year old son, and my soul drives me to get out here and do my part. Just do your part! Get out there and do something that you’ll take pride in one day. Follow your heart and soul. Be safe if you go out to support

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
I respect Obama but he ain't without fault here. at very worst his last 4 years where he had nothing to lose he could have changed Federal police oversight and he didn't do shyt. From that aspect he looks foolish speaking on police brutality . Trump is making 12hr executive orders win lose or draw in Crayon over personal slights so I don't want to hear what Obama couldn't do..he had the power to enact real change but didn't have the balls and toed the line..Great man and great President but that will always be one of the few stains on his presidency imo

Summed up my problems with him. Trump came in and tried to carry out his agenda even at times when his own party was against it. The Pres can't make laws but can use the office as a bully pulpit to rally people behind a cause and put pressure on Congress.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Boohoo. Obama failed to incriminate all the officers behind the killings of Black people.

dude is David Dinkins status at this point.

y’all crazy if y’all think people fukk with him like that outside of being “wowed” like they are “wowed” when Oprah pulls up.

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
This is where Obama dropped the ball. Dude wanted black people to have a beer with people that despise you because of race.

Should have called it what it was and maybe history would been a bit different the last few years.This love your enemy shyt doesn't work.
073009-Gates-Crowley-Obama-Beer-Summit-Cheers.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is were Obama dropped the ball. Dude wanted black people to have a beer with people that despise you because of race.

Should have called it what it was and maybe history would been a bit different the last few years.This love your enemy shyt doesn't work.
073009-Gates-Crowley-Obama-Beer-Summit-Cheers.jpg
This is when he lost me right at this exact moment. I voted for this man and he does this c00n shyt. Look at the look of entitlement on this devils face smh.