Official 2015 NFL Free Agency Thread (Opinions/Rumors/Reports/Signings)

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
Looking like Suh to the Dolphins at this point.

Omar Kelly saying Dolphins are the frontrunner for Suh right now. Ross is involved and is going to pay.

LINK

Also not sure how reliable this guy is, but.

We will see..

Suh a true don't give a fukk nikka. He do what he want on field because he gives two shyts bout winning it's all about the bread

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
@AaronLemingNFL: It's no secret that all three of Jay Cutler, Brandon Marshall, and Matt Forte are on the market. Just a matter of what they can get. #Bears

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
No state income tax in FL. That's huge for Suh.

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
No state income tax in FL. That's huge for Suh.

Just read this the other day. And this is one of the better reads on how much money a player saves playing in a tax-free state.

This baseline offer may be conservative. It's conceivable that Suh could sign a deal paying him like an elite quarterback with a bidding war where Sexton is able to play multiple teams against each other.

The results are contained in the chart below. All federal and state taxes are included in the calculations. Since the opponents of each team in future years can't be determined at this time, the "jock taxes" that athletes must pay for road games are being estimated after 2015.

For purposes of this illustration, the tax implications of playing a game in London and charitable contributions aren't a consideration. Endorsement and marketing income has also been excluded. The following assumptions are being made: Suh is a residence of the state and city where he plays and his agent fees are the maximum 3 percent allowed under NFLPA regulations. For convenience sake, the net wages for each team have been rounded.

6Ckl0KG.png

LINK

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Sorry everybody.

Rey Maualuga is off the market.

Re-signed with Cincy

:smugandy:

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
I like Hartline, I'd take him in Cleveland. I think he'd do very well in the Pats system too.

Ya, I just don't want him b/c I would just rather stick with Amendola then have Hartline come in and have to learn the system, and get chemistry with Brady. Not sure Hartline would be that much of a upgrade to Amendola.

But, it is all about the money I guess.

ManxOfxThexYear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My muthafukkin self
Report: Raiders “planning” to host Ndamukong Suh next week
Posted by Mike Wilkening on March 5, 2015, 2:32 PM EST
cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjjotqwyyznpwq0n2jmmzlhzjmymzrmzgeynzmyoda3owmxoty4nwvi-e1425583865320.jpeg
AP
The Raiders are said to have designs on huddling with the top free agent in the Class of 2015.

According to Mike Silver of NFL Media, theRaiders are “planning” to meet with Lions defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh next week, the first of free agency.

Per NFL rules, teams cannot begin to negotiate and have contact with the agents of other clubs’ prospective free agents until 4 p.m. Eastern on Friday, so it’s unclear whether the Raiders are simply being hopeful about meeting with Suh.

Nevertheless, this is a signal that the Raiders, as expected, want to be players for Suh, PFT’s No. 1 free agent. Oakland certainly has the salary cap space to strike a deal. Per Spotrac.com. the Raiders are set to be $58.8 million under the cap in 2015.

Teams can start to host players on free agent visits starting Tuesday, when the new league year begins

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto