Official 2017 NFL Free Agency Thread

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
Rams need to add Mac, catch rate unbelievable. i dont like that for KC yea Hill is electric with the ball but hes done nothing as a receiver yet

the others are prospects at this point, guess with Mahomes coming in '18 they are looking at a retool there

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Brady with this Pats WR corps is going to wreak some 2007-style ass whoopings. :PacHahaPats:

Brandin Cooks, Julian Edelman, Chris Hogan, Malcolm Mitchell, Danny Amendola, Dwayne Allen, Matthew Slater, and Rob Gronkowski :banderas:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cowboys have 19 million in cap space with Romo and Doug Free coming off the books. They can easily grab Maclin and having him with Dez and Beasley will set them up nicely to compete with all the weapons the Giants have.

Buffalo needs more weapons if they want to compete with the Pats.

I hope he signs with a team he can help take the next step and not go to the Rams, 9ers, or Browns.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Cowboys have 19 million in cap space with Romo and Doug Free coming off the books. They can easily grab Maclin and having him with Dez and Beasley will set them up nicely to compete with all the weapons the Giants have.

I hope he signs with a team he can help take the next step and not go to the Rams, 9ers, or Browns.
The Cowboys just drafted Ryan Switzer on top of resigning Terrance Williams and Brice Butler. They're not going to bring in Maclin. Although Maclin is better, I don't see it happening.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Cowboys just drafted Ryan Switzer on top of resigning Terrance Williams and Brice Butler. They're not going to bring in Maclin. Although Maclin is better, I don't see it happening.

The Giants didn't need Brandon Marshall but they added him to the offense.

If you have a chance to make it easier to score, do it. They can release a WR if need be. The cap space is there so why not?

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Rams need to add Mac, catch rate unbelievable. i dont like that for KC yea Hill is electric with the ball but hes done nothing as a receiver yet

the others are prospects at this point, guess with Mahomes coming in '18 they are looking at a retool there
Mac was either playing hurt or missing games altogether last season. Kelce & Hill pretty much took the reigns of the offense. It's a frugal move but back in February there was noise about him being a post-june 1st cut, guess they didn't like what they saw at OTAs.

The Giants didn't need Brandon Marshall but they added him to the offense.

If you have a chance to make it easier to score, do it. They can release a WR if need be. The cap space is there so why not?
Giants needed some size, Marshall was a perfect compliment to Beckham & Shepherd.

Maclin's a better receiver than Williams/Butler, but he can't stretch the field like they can anymore. Don't see the fit.

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
Shady trying

Shady was just at his wedding , plus coach McD and our QB coach were with him in Philly so there's some familiarity. The #2 WR spot is up for grabs and with Watkins being injury prone he could end up the #1

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shady trying

Shady was just at his wedding , plus coach McD and our QB coach were with him in Philly so there's some familiarity. The #2 WR spot is up for grabs and with Watkins being injury prone he could end up the #1

Just read that Tyrod joined in on the recruitment. They have 12.6 million in cap space.