Official 2017 NFL Free Agency Thread

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
:hhh::russ::scust: @ McCown getting a visit with Jets but Kaep cant even get a call

I think the Kaep cant get a call shyt is a reach. Im sure his agent been making calls. I think Kaep asking price is probably much higher than the people being signed. The fact Cutler aint signed, seems like both in the same boat. They will be signed once teams can figure out the money and draft needs

Spence

Superstar
Daps
I think the Kaep cant get a call shyt is a reach. Im sure his agent been making calls. I think Kaep asking price is probably much higher than the people being signed. The fact Cutler aint signed, seems like both in the same boat. They will be signed once teams can figure out the money and draft needs
I think Cutler is holding out for the Broncos or my Bulls to blink on Romo and sign him. Cutler would've signed for $$$ with the Browns if he were still playing just to get a paycheck like Charlie Whitehurst :heh:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I think Cutler is holding out for the Broncos or my Bulls to blink on Romo and sign him. Cutler would've signed for $$$ with the Browns if he were still playing just to get a paycheck like Charlie Whitehurst :heh:

Lol

Spence

Superstar
Daps

I guess Cutlers "blackballed" too

He's going to go to a team that has their starter seriously injured and fill in. It's guaranteed that 1 starting Qb of a competitive team gets badly hurt in the offseason or early in the regular season.