Official Antonio Moore Thread

Remo

Pro
Daps

This video blow up cause the of the current situation. White people in his comment section
full
. These people are just :hhh:

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
I wanna like him so bad, but he's a debbie downer. Like, does he ever smile? I understand this is serious - but his energy is mad negative.

Remo

Pro
Daps
I wanna like him so bad, but he's a debbie downer. Like, does he ever smile? I understand this is serious - but his energy is mad negative.
I think the intense attitude is a part of his whole youtube persona. Black folks always want to feel good about everything and dance around data, so he makes his channel a no fun and games space. I understand how his approach can turn people off tho. Just try to stay focused on the message.

Last edited:

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
You are the one who needs to re-read my post and research, Sir.
yo fam. you need to provide data to debunk, instead of going around negging people for understanding the veracity of the data tone talks presents. ur bugging, u probably a cac anyway

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yo fam. you need to provide data to debunk, instead of going around negging people for understanding the veracity of the data tone talks presents. ur bugging, u probably a cac anyway
I don't NEED to do anything you say.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
then shut the fukk up and keep it moving you dweeb. going around commenting on every thread that mentions dude without debunkiong anything. ur a moron and a waste of fukking flesh
You let this hack of all people brainwash you :dead: :pachaha:

fukk him and fukk you. Black society is better without either of you.

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
You let this hack of all people brainwash you :dead: :pachaha:

fukk him and fukk you. Black society is better without either of you.
once again, no data or anything. just wild talking. kick rocks cac man.:camby:. you've yet to provide a rebuttal or refute a single claim. im waiting cac.