Official Antonio Moore Thread

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
tim wise is a confirmed white supremacist, who makes a living going around educating cacs on shyt they already know.
confirmed? You have some receipts for that. I haven't been following dude since his movie so I dunno if he said some flagrant shyt.

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
confirmed? You have some receipts for that. I haven't been following dude since his movie so I dunno if he said some flagrant shyt.
i live by the mantra that all white people, if able to be, are white supremacists. that's basic common sense.

i'm not sure what reciepts you need other than the fact that we still live in a system of white supremacy..you need him to come out and call people ******? because that's a very childish and immature thought process.

watch his interview with gus t renegade on the context of white supremacy.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
she's absolutley right.

tim wise is a confirmed white supremacist, who makes a living going around educating cacs on shyt they already know.

dudes like him reinforce the thought that all whites are racist.
Breh did confirm he's a racist on Gus T. Renegade but if you didn't personally hear it out of his mouth, you have no way to prove he's a white supremacist. You can only suspect he is.

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
Breh did confirm he's a racist on Gus T. Renegade but if you didn't personally hear it out of his mouth, you have no way to prove he's a white supremacist. You can only suspect he is.
you can suspect it, but im past the point of suspecting tim wise.

i knew what his game was the minute i peeped him.

someone literally saying "i am a racist" is not the defining factor.

him practicing white supremacy makes him a white supremacist.