[Official] Apple iPhone X:OUT NOW!

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
no. the port is still lightening, but you can buy a usb c adapter (think the part that plugs into the wall) along with a usb c lightning cable, to get fast charging. Ipad Pro uses these.

Forget wireless charging: The new iPhones fast-charge to 50% in 30 minutes

Got it, so lighting tops out at 10 watts? lol USB C handles up to 100 and apple passed on it?

Supports fast charging but not included, just a regular plug...

So you need
USB type C fast charge plug
USB typc C converter to lighting

For apple to have fast charge like android.

I bought a fast charger from amazon for 5.99 shipping with prime.
Got 3 USC type C cables from a tech site

Not to mention apple is picky about aftermarket cable and plugs, so it has to be certified which will up the price.

LOL

damn man.

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
So do you need new lightning cables if you already have a USB c wall charger? If not I can use my old HSBC wall charger with my iPhone 6 to get faster charging?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Nah they should've made the backround color in the top corners permanently black in the software. It's OLED so the black would be the same color as that middle bar, this way they can still show information in the corners, but the bar would not be noticable.

Like this:
db8c-1zxcaar6fn.jpg
Bro u literally just said the same exact thing I was saying. Lol

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
@-DMP- you copping the 8+ or X?

I was initially going to get the X but the more and more I think about it, I'm kind of leaning towards the 8. :patrice:

We all know the rumors of Apple trying to get Touch ID embedded in the OLED display but couldn't make the deadline and I think it's a good chance they have it ready for next year.:francis:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
@-DMP- you copping the 8+ or X?

I was initially going to get the X but the more and more I think about it, I'm kind of leaning towards the 8. :patrice:

We all know the rumors of Apple trying to get Touch ID embedded in the OLED display but couldn't make the deadline and I think it's a good chance they have it ready for next year.:francis:

bruh, im kinda like you, im leaning toward an 8 or even a 7 plus. The x is nice but its looking more like a prototype/proof of concept. :jbhmm:

knowing how apple works, the x wont reach its final form until 2-3 years from now. Still a dope phone tho.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm not impressed with that X model. a 256GB model is $1150 and the 256GB iPhone 8 is $850. That extra $300 gets you an extra inch on the OLED screen instead of LCD and the Face ID joint and the dual camera. Even compared to the iPhone 8 Plus its $200 for face unlock and an OLED screen. I don't think that justifies the price. OLED screens aren't special an many products they're standard issue.

In comparison my Galaxy Note8 is gonna cost me like $550 or so with tax after I trade in an old phone for $200 less than the retail price I paid for it.

Even If I sell my iPhone 7 I'll get what $400 or so for it. I'm still looking at paying $750 out of pocket to get the X.

I don't know what Apple is thinking with the 8 models. This is basically 4 years of the same type of model phone.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I rather not be locked into paying anything but the phone. With 4 carriers the competition has been pretty decent to keep prices at a relative medium. 4 unlimited lines from mobile cost 160 altogether. That pricing isn't possible without huge concessions by the carrier when using subsidized phones

I have had sprint since forever. I'm not switching as long as my unlimited everything only cost like $53 a month thru our discount. having the option for a contract is a no brainer cuz we're not gonna switch carriers. and we get a brand new phone for only $200-$300 in the process.

but now that that's out the window, there's no reason to ever get a contract or do an upgrade. I'm about buying an unlocked phone outright and being done with it.