[Official] Apple iPhone X:OUT NOW!

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I'm not impressed with that X model. a 256GB model is $1150 and the 256GB iPhone 8 is $850. That extra $300 gets you an extra inch on the OLED screen instead of LCD and the Face ID joint and the dual camera. Even compared to the iPhone 8 Plus its $200 for face unlock and an OLED screen. I don't think that justifies the price. OLED screens aren't special an many products they're standard issue.

In comparison my Galaxy Note8 is gonna cost me like $550 or so with tax after I trade in an old phone for $200 less than the retail price I paid for it.

Even If I sell my iPhone 7 I'll get what $400 or so for it. I'm still looking at paying $750 out of pocket to get the X.

I don't know what Apple is thinking with the 8 models. This is basically 4 years of the same type of model phone.
Took u long enough

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Have the 6+ and I'm probably just upgrading to the 7+ with the price drop. 8 is the same as 7 and the X just doesn't do it for me.

Also, Can somebody explain to me the purpose of an LTE apple watch? Are people really going to leave their phone at home and text and type on a watch with no browser?

Last edited:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
I remember when the iphones first came out and they wouldnt allow you to have outside photos as your wallpapers a while back...:mjlol:
:gucci:

Are you seriously talking about like the very first iPhone or something? I've had it since the 4 and that has never been the case.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Have the 6+ and I'm probably just upgrading to the 7+ with the price drop. 8 is the same as 7 and the X just doesn't do it for me.

Also, Can somebody explain to me the purpose of an LTE apple watch? Are people really going to leave their phone at home and text and type on a watch with no browser?
Not at home but it would be cool to be able to work in the backyard or on your car and be able to answer calls without having your phone nearby or if it's charging. Leave your phone in the basement or another room and answering from your watch is convenient.

Watch is cool for quick reply texts or you can speak it into it. I never type on my watch. Way too much of a pain in the ass

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Are you seriously talking about like the very first iPhone or something? I've had it since the 4 and that has never been the case.

:troll: The technology has always been restrictive... Whether it's been the wallpapers, or forcing you to use itunes to just play music...

fukk Apple...:beli:

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Not at home but it would be cool to be able to work in the backyard or on your car and be able to answer calls without having your phone nearby or if it's charging. Leave your phone in the basement or another room and answering from your watch is convenient.

Watch is cool for quick reply texts or you can speak it into it. I never type on my watch. Way too much of a pain in the ass
I guess the better question would be... why would I upgrade from my 2 to a 3? Bluetooth extends far enough for me. I take calls on my Apple Watch now when driving and in my house.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

he's right. i had the very first iphone. the og iphone, not the 4...the 4 came like a year or two later. you couldn't have any other background but the iphones lol. i copped the 4bg iphone :russ:

Camile.Bidan

Banned
Daps
Jesus that's pricey :damn:

I like it.

I like that it's priced out of most people's reach, and I like that it's going to have limited run.

There is nothing out there that is special... I mean like Baller status. I don't mean like diamond encrusted , but something that is super advanced and very exclusive.

I mean I don't want a Toyota Tacoma.. I want Tacoma TRD pro.

I don't want Ford 150.. I want a Ford Raptor.

It's the same thing.

But there is no phone out there with that appeal until now. I remember when I had Palm Treo 680. I was the only person that I knew that had one, and rarely saw other people with one. That phone was super advanced for the time, and there are still features on the Pam Treo that have yet to be surpassed even by today's phones. I put up the extra cash to have one, and I felt special. I hope the new Iphone is the same.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I like it.

I like that it's priced out of most people's reach, and I like that it's going to have limited run.

There is nothing out there that is special... I mean like Baller status. I don't mean like diamond encrusted , but something that is super advanced and very exclusive.

I mean I don't want a Toyota Tacoma.. I want Tacoma TRD pro.

I don't want Ford 150.. I want a Ford Raptor.

It's the same thing.

But there is no phone out there with that appeal until now. I remember when I had Palm Treo 680. I was the only person that I knew that had one, and rarely saw other people with one. That phone was super advanced for the time, and there are still features on the Pam Treo that have yet to be surpassed even by today's phones. I put up the extra cash to have one, and I felt special. I hope the new Iphone is the same.

I remember having that feeling as well, but this doesn't work when the phones are at damn near a feature parity across the board. No phone is demonstrably more advanced than the next in the high end arena.
Basically, that's a bygone era. Till they come out with some innovative feature that changes the game youre just fukkin wasting money