[Official] Apple iPhone X:OUT NOW!

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
I like it.

I like that it's priced out of most people's reach, and I like that it's going to have limited run.

There is nothing out there that is special... I mean like Baller status. I don't mean like diamond encrusted , but something that is super advanced and very exclusive.

I mean I don't want a Toyota Tacoma.. I want Tacoma TRD pro.

I don't want Ford 150.. I want a Ford Raptor.

It's the same thing.

But there is no phone out there with that appeal until now. I remember when I had Palm Treo 680. I was the only person that I knew that had one, and rarely saw other people with one. That phone was super advanced for the time, and there are still features on the Pam Treo that have yet to be surpassed even by today's phones. I put up the extra cash to have one, and I felt special. I hope the new Iphone is the same.

:pachaha:Apple Stans

:russ::mjlol: There's nothing "very exclusive" about a Apple smartphone model that is scheduled to sell an estimated 40 million units by years end.

Camile.Bidan

Banned
Daps
:pachaha:Apple Stans

:russ::mjlol: There's nothing "very exclusive" about a Apple smartphone model that is scheduled to sell an estimated 40 million units by years end.

I own a Nexus 6P. No apple Stan. After 2 years with andriod l, I am ready to go back to apple. Better security, and better app ecosystem.

I thought having more customizable OS would be more fun, but it got old after a week.

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
I don’t know if I’m copping anymore :patrice: My 7Plus reliable as fukk. I’ll have no problem waiting til next year
This how I'm feeling, my 7s cool right now, wish battery life was better but other than that it's fine.

I could probably wait until next year it's just the usual I want the new thing stuff.

Especially factoring the cost:francis:
I could be spending it on better things.

20 days I'll see.

Though I said if I get one im gonna try stick with it for longer than a year, and not get tempted by the next one lol

Last edited:

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This how I'm feeling, my 7s cool right now, wish battery life was better but other than that it's fine.

I could probably wait until next year it's just the usual I want the new thing stuff.

Especially factoring the cost:francis:
I could be spending it on better things.

20 days I'll see.

Though I said if I get one im gonna try stick with it for longer than a year, and not get tempted by the next one lol
Get you an iPad charger for $20 and experience fast charging :ahh: