[Official] Apple iPhone X:OUT NOW!

Camile.Bidan

Banned
Daps
This doesn't work when the phones are damn near a feature parity across the board. No phone is practically more advanced than the next in the high end arena.
Basically, that's a bygone era. Today youre just fukkin wasting money

Really? I didn't really look into the specs of the Iphone X.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Really? I didn't really look into the specs of the Iphone X.
The OLED screen is supposedly amazing, but we already have 2 or more amazing OLED screens released this year. Read this display nerd's excitement in this article Galaxy Note8 OLED Display Technology Shoot-Out
The display has a lower resolution than the note 8 and S8
The removal of touch ID, the fact that they charge you for fast charging, and the notch are just extras against its price.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I like it.

I like that it's priced out of most people's reach, and I like that it's going to have limited run.

There is nothing out there that is special... I mean like Baller status. I don't mean like diamond encrusted , but something that is super advanced and very exclusive.

I mean I don't want a Toyota Tacoma.. I want Tacoma TRD pro.

I don't want Ford 150.. I want a Ford Raptor.

It's the same thing.

But there is no phone out there with that appeal until now. I remember when I had Palm Treo 680. I was the only person that I knew that had one, and rarely saw other people with one. That phone was super advanced for the time, and there are still features on the Pam Treo that have yet to be surpassed even by today's phones. I put up the extra cash to have one, and I felt special. I hope the new Iphone is the same.
:snoop:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
:patrice:

Might just stick with my 7 for now, I just can't justify the price at all. They've made it hard for me to do so. I like it but shyt it's not 1000+ good.

Then more I think about it the more I say I should put that money towards something else instead

this is were my head is at. except i have a 6 plus... if i had a 7 plus, decision would be easier.

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
i admittedly like having the new shyt. hoping for a 3000-3300 mah battery.

if you have a 6 or 6 plus, please do not put the new iOS on your phone. it's meant for the 7 through the X only. them older phones can't handle it.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz

if you have a 6 or 6 plus, please do not put the new iOS on your phone. it's meant for the 7 through the X only. them older phones can't handle it.

My shyt is jailbroken, im never updating :ahh:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The bezel still bothers me on the X. I think I've gotten too used to seeing the curved display on the S8.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

I'm running it on my 6S Plus right now with no problems.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I'm guessing most people go with the iPhone 8. It comes out much sooner and way cheaper. My bother in law said he's getting the 8 and not the X and he has the means to get either.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Everything You Need to Know About the iPhone X's Controversial Notch
Per Apple
Don't attempt to hide the device's rounded corners, sensor housing, or indicator for accessing the Home screen by placing black bars at the top and bottom of the screen.
iphone-x-top-bottom-bars-800x552.jpg

I don't see why they can't allow the black bar at the top at least.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm guessing most people go with the iPhone 8. It comes out much sooner and way cheaper. My bother in law said he's getting the 8 and not the X and he has the means to get either.

i cant fux with this primitive LCD display any longer. OLED is 2+ years over due. im surpised anyone who can would settle for another LCD display to use for the next few years