OFFICIAL Arrow Season 2 DISCUSSION Thread

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Will everytime OlI reveal he's Arrow be a near tearjerker:to: Roy can hit anybody and anything with a Shaolin Blow:whew: Momma Queen for Mayor:blessed:, and she's scheming to throw her gynecologist in the bushes:banderas: Krycek ou chea:gladbron: Starling City displaying a universal of BLACKEXCELLENCE:obama::Diggle, Walter, ugly Laurel's pretty black attorney friend, Amanda Waller, and Bronze (although he stays getting them BEATS by Dre) Tiger:myman: I'm just going to call her Laurryl Holmes from now on:flabbynsick: No intervention or rehab can repair that gaunt alcoholic chin:scusthov:

Last edited:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Again a great episode but they need to stop showing Roy going berserk on regular folk. I really wanted to put it in the logic thread because I'm surprised that one henchmen and Bronze Tiger's head didn't look like oatmeal after Roy was done bashing their skulls in. :mjlol: Dude can punch cement blocks to bits and punch through metal storage containers like nothing, these nikkas shouldn't even be alive getting a no holds barred beat down from Roy.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Again a great episode but they need to stop showing Roy going berserk on regular folk. I really wanted to put it in the logic thread because I'm surprised that one henchmen and Bronze Tiger's head didn't look like oatmeal after Roy was done bashing their skulls in. :mjlol: Dude can punch cement blocks to bits and punch through metal storage containers like nothing, these nikkas shouldn't even be alive getting a no holds barred beat down from Roy.
:dead:
Damn you're right. It wasn't like he was taking it easy on them. He was going straight ham, and all they come away with is a black eye:dahell:
But that one guy he bodied in the parking lot got fukked up though. He's prob going to spend the rest of his life in the Icu :damn:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Glad Oliver went ahead and told Roy his secret, he's going to need all the help he can get going against Slade, Brother Bloode, and now the Suicide Squad starting to form. This was a better episode for Bronze Tiger than his original one.

Thea in that blue dress :banderas:

Next week we get Mira dropping thru bringing her arrow skills from Spartacus.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Ayy someone break it down for me

So the suicide squad is yo yo/harley quin/ deadshot/ shark man and now bronze tiger? And their just mercenaries?
What about H.I.V.E, who is in it and what are they about?

How will both play into the Arrow story?

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I wonder who will all be in this show's version of the Suicide Squad? We got Bronze Tiger and Deadshot already. Maybe China White?
I hope they go with the old school Squad and bring in Rick Flag, Capt. Boomerang (he can crossover to the Flash show too) and maybe Vixen. Wouldn't mind seeing a new Count Vertigo too.

All these mentions of Markovia got me wondering if we are going to be seeing
Slade robbing the cradle with Tara Markov/Terra.
j4jltwr.jpg

And then her big bro Prince Brion can show up wanting revenge later on down the line.

And now we bout to get hot lesbian assassins having a lovers spat next week!
This show does not disappoint.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
would y'all be mad if they used these same actors in the justice league movie? Marvel had them movies to set up their characters, why can't DC do the same with the tv shows. At this point it would be hard to see anybody else playing green arrow

Mr. Negative

Tell The Gang I'll Never Break My Promise, Mayne
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Yeah, if they were smart, they'd do Captain Boomerang, cross him over. Rick Flag should be pretty easy. Well, I mean it should be pretty easy to get someone to portray Rick Flag.

Blood's gonna get revealed at a crucial moment in the election and Moira's gonna win on a technicality.

I kept thinking to myself ":heh: why the hell would they need an earthquake machine.... in Markovia, of all places!?"

Mr. Negative

Tell The Gang I'll Never Break My Promise, Mayne
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Also, I hope Sara makes this broad do something with herself.

It's not like she got to go to a job or anything. :umad:

Apartment looked like a YellowTail commercial gone wrong and shyt.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
would y'all be mad if they used these same actors in the justice league movie? Marvel had them movies to set up their characters, why can't DC do the same with the tv shows. At this point it would be hard to see anybody else playing green arrow

One problem could be contracts tho, i can imagine dudes asking for alot of money to keep working on the show/movie etc.